Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

GProton

Windows PC

Account

Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:54 pm
Hi
Can I change my nickname and age? I did not choose any nickname and i didn't give my age when starting the game and now i would like to change this, is there any possibility? Can i use GameloftForums account in the game?

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Account

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 am
Your forum account is unrelated to the actual game. 

If you want your game to have the same name and avatar as your forum account then you will have to change that in the game itself. You can change your nickname and avatar easily especially since the latest update (so if you haven't I recommend you update to make this easy). Click on your profile picture (that shows your level number) in the top left corner of the game. You can edit both avatar and nickname by clicking the edit icons.

As for age, that is something not so easily changed. You could request Customer Care do that for you at their end. The only other way is to completely uninstall and make sure all cached data/credentials are also removed. A simple uninstall and reinstall will not always give you the white popup asking for age and gender because of device caching. Only wiping everything and reinstalling until you get that age popup will work. And fair warning, people can have issues restoring their account from time to time here on the forums, so do that at your own risk.
Attachments
Account Name.jpg
Account Name.jpg (166.45 KiB) Viewed 445 times

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 am
If you do try uninstalling, reinstalling game, make sure your account is connected to a social network like facebook or you may lose all progress.
It wouldn't hurt to write down your gamer ID just in case you need it.
Recruitment code: f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015
Team: C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, Crystal,  Medusa,Torch, Yin Yang and Princess, all lvl 100 8*

GProton

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 pm
I can't connect to social network becouse I didn't give my age so propably I'm treated as a adolescent.
Also i can't change my nickname, I can change avatar only. I don't have access to clan chat either.
I wrote email to customer care.... no response.
no avatar

Wolfram Magic

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:25 am
hey... I'm having a problem with my account that isn't really related to this, and I don't know if I'm breaking a rule or anything, but... I have a few problems that I'd like help with?
a) where can I post something to get help with this
b) This is a long one... basically I logged onto the wrong account (well, not logged. I can go into depth later) and now I can't get my old one back. I can add more details if you'd be interested :/

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Account

Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:38 pm
Hello,

@GProton A customer care agent should contact you in due time to help process your age change request , provided that you meet the age requirement (keep in mind that only players 16 years old and above have access to social networks and chat). If it takes too long for your matter to be resolved, please do let me know your ticket ID.

@Wolfram Magic Our customer care team will gladly assist you with any account related issue. To contact them please follow the steps listed below:

1. Tap on the "Options" button (gear looking icon) in the far upper right corner.
2. Select the "Customer Care" button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap the "I didn't find an answer to my question" button.
4. Fill out the form with as much information as possible and hit the "Submit" button.
*Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet.
5. If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
6. To actually submit your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process as you'll quickly notice the following message: "We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.".
7. You should then get a confirmation that the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. Please note that this automatic message could already give you the solution to your problem so please read it carefully.

Best regards,
Alex
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

GProton

Windows PC

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:54 pm
I didn't get any message with ticket ID, I checked SPAM as well. I tried once again contact to cutomer care and once again no message on my email, what should I do?
Attachments
Customer_Care.png
Customer_Care.png (139.78 KiB) Viewed 330 times
no avatar

Yarek

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:47 pm
Hello,
I already wrote to Customer Care, but I dont get a respond. Here is ticket ID 17798414
After I lost game progress, Gameloft support loaded save file to my account. Sadly after that I noticed that I cant breed dragons of the mouth / of the week.I suspect that loaded file could be reason of my problem. Could you please check is it everyting alright with my account.I would be grateful.
Thanks.

GProton

Windows PC

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:16 pm
Everything is fine already, Customer Care did what I ask for.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Account

Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 pm
@GProton Happy to hear that the customer care folks managed to help with your request. If you ever encounter troubles submitting a ticket to customer care, just try to re-submit the support form again (of course, wait for 30 minutes or so before sending another ticket).

@Yarek Sorry, but this is the first time I'm seeing such a strange claim regarding any of our games. Restoring a back-up save with the help of customer care should have zero impact on your chances of getting stuff like the DOTW, DOTM, etc., since the odds are calculated server-side and not client-side.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.