Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

msdragonfan

Windows PC

Slight Glitch on the Demonic Dragon

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:20 am
i don't know if this is a small minor bug or technical issue but when i was in the game i noticed some flickering on the Demonic Dragon's fire hair as i discovered it while playing the game.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:36 pm
Hello msdragonfan, can you check your graphics settings and see if they're set to low? In case they're on low please bump it to high. Restart the app and check again.

Also, if issue still persists, can you make a quick vid (you can make it with your phone if it's easy that way, and then you can upload it on a video host of your choosing). Thanks a lot.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

msdragonfan

Windows PC

Re: Slight Glitch on the Demonic Dragon

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:02 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello msdragonfan, can you check your graphics settings and see if they're set to low? In case they're on low please bump it to high. Restart the app and check again.

Also, if issue still persists, can you make a quick vid (you can make it with your phone if it's easy that way, and then you can upload it on a video host of your choosing). Thanks a lot.

the graphics setting is on high and i have restarted the app as i noticed the flame on Demonic Dragon looked a bit odd because i went full zoom on him and it appeared to be looking not normal and i use Dragon Mania Legends from the Microsoft Store.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:07 pm
Hey msdragonfan, I see, a short video would still help a ton with the issue at hand though (our devs would need to see the glitch in action so they can understand it and then to try to reproduce it on their end)... Thanks a bunch!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.