Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Adds are not loading...again

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:37 pm
I thought you deserved to know the truth about the ads issues that keep on happening every other week. :( If I ever hear about a permanent solution other than switching to a more powerful device I will for sure let you know. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 pm
Hey, these ads usually target a large number of users so the team can't really create specific ad campaigns for a single device/user. They can, however, blacklist the problematic ads that don't show properly. This must be done basically every week since old ad campaigns end and new ones start. This leads us to what we have been doing already in this thread (i.e. you reporting the faulty ad, me escalating on to the ads team, them banning your device from the ad campaign). All the best.
no avatar

trishkris

Windows PC

Re: Adds are not loading...again

Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:24 pm
Hi

I am getting that skip after 10 seconds video every few mins. Its really annoying, today I got it back to back 3 times. Is it some kind of bug?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:35 pm
Hey trishkris, this seems to be like a regular ad that non-paying customers are receiving in their game. If the frequency is too high, you can make a complaint to customer care: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383. All the best.