Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Adds are not loading...again

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:22 pm
Ionut_Vladulescu wrote:
The disney add is back and now i can't see any other videos again. After the add loads i can't go back and it shows me in german :"du kannst an dierser stelle nicht zuruckgehen" . Why in german and why this crazy add appers everyday? Please solve this, i saw that nearly every player has problems with otto's lotto/skipping the breeding timer but please solve it.

That is a separate issue and has been fixed.
Edit: The details about your case have been forwarded to our ads support team pending investigation.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Re: Adds are not loading...again

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:24 pm
I hope that the support team will solve my problem, yesterday i didn't watched any videos because of the stupid add. I think i will lose the chance for heavy metal...:(
Old player for new stuff...and some FUN
Recruitment code: 8eaf36  -  Android EUR~GOLD

no avatar

what pet do i love

Windows PC

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:44 pm
Customer Care Rate -5 It took 2 1/2 week to ancer the first time. I replied because it didnt help. I am now at 3 weeks from first submitting my ticket. :(

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:32 pm
@Ionut_Vladulescu Just received feedback from the ads support team that your device has been blacklisted from that specific ad campaign. So basically you shouldn't receive that ad anymore on your ALLVIEW_Viva_C701 device.

@what pet do i love I presume this is your ticket ID 17566080, right? In that case please know that it has been responded by one of our dedicated agents a few days ago. Also, a resolution has been provided so there's not much the support folks can do to assist other than to note down your comment and pass it to the relevant parties as feedback. Thanks.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Ok, i see now that the add is blackened, but it still appears again and again every time i exit the game and load another add. Only sometimes it's loading some other adds but can't the cc team make the add disappear forever.
EDIT: After some days, the blackened video appears everyday and after the video appears, i exit the game and load it again only then i can watch another adds, this is the only option to watch a add. Waiting for some help again to get rid of that add.

no avatar

what pet do i love

Windows PC

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:13 am
my problem was not fixed. its been more than a mounth fix it now or let me know u cant and ill be on my way cs sent me somthing and i replied. no responce. disapointed

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Hello,

@Ionut_Vladulescu We're talking about the same Disney ad that was blacklisted on your device last week? Thanks and looking forward for you to confirm this aspect.

@what pet do i love As the Customer Care agent already explained over email, there's nothing that can be done on their end, since this is not an actual issue, just a change into the monetization model. That being said, they've already informed you that they've noted down your complaint as critical feedback and that they'll pass it on to the relevant team. Thank you.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:34 pm
yes, i'm pretty sure it's another one new not the disney add. other adds are loading very good.
Edit: after i installed the new update the add still appears.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:23 pm
Great! A new set of adds and they are working very good but the problem video seems now to be loading only in the morning, really strange, after the half day is gone the other adds are loading...

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:49 pm
Hello! i loaded luckly one time the add with the problem and it is a new one, a 15 seconds video about garnier or maybe something else.