Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Adds are not loading...again

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
Hello!
I need some help, 1 add is not more loading again and with these type of adds i had the same problems in the last time. The other adds are loading very good but disappeared and only this add about Disney game appears. First it loads a logo about a add and then it stops in a black screen.  I'm playing on Android Eur, recruitment code 8eaf36
Attachments
screenshot_2019-01-09-19-59-10.png
screenshot_2019-01-09-19-59-10.png (71.61 KiB) Viewed 413 times
screenshot_2019-01-09-19-59-37.png
screenshot_2019-01-09-19-59-37.png (9.68 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Old player for new stuff...and some FUN
Recruitment code: 8eaf36  -  Android EUR~GOLD

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:16 pm
Hello, please follow the procedure I've posted in the other thread you've started on this forum section (I'll leave it below as well) as it's very important. Moreover, it would be very helpful for our ads support team if you can make a screenshot in which identifying details about the ad can be seen (like the logo or the name of the Disney game you've mentioned). Thanks a lot!

- Quick description of the problematic advertisement
- Device name and model
- Firmware version (i.e. Android version / iOS version)
- Connection type (WiFi / 3G / 4G)
- Platform
- Friend Code and Server
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Re: Adds are not loading...again

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:14 pm
Hello! The disney add with the problem didn't loaded even 1 second, so i can't say what type of game or whatever it is in the add. It appears only a black screen with 0 seconds.
Allview viva c701
V1.4
wi-fi
android
8eaf36 eur - gold

no avatar

what pet do i love

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:37 pm
i have been playing for 2 1/2 years. had to do work on my computer. reinstalled the game but cant get my old account. i sent in a ticcket but havent heard a word
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:49 pm
just registered looking to see if i can get my problems with the game solved and instead i have a new problem i cant make a new post i can only post on already started topics LOL :P AlexYs if it is possible i would like to talk to u and see if u can help me get my issue resolved. i have a ticket id number from customer care, i have been e-mailing back and fourth for the last 4 days with them and have gotten nowhere. the process is painfully slow and would love to get back to playing :) so if u can help me please answer my post and i will provide u with any information u need :) thank in advance :)

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm
Now everything is strange...till Sunday(yesterday) i coulddn't see any video and now...the problem video is gone and everything is fine. It seems that this video only appears sometimes and it causes that any other videos aren't loading. I'm happy that i can do otto's lotto this week but i hope that this disney video isn't coming back ever.

no avatar

Beachbaby75

Apple (iOS)

several clan members adds not loading

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 pm
So several of us in friends of dragons cannot view adds...a message comes up saying no adds are available and to please check back later. Several hours now. I have two iOS devices and am not sure of the rest of the clan members.
no avatar

TripletsMum

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:38 pm
The message that no ads are available seems to be widespread on the iOS platform. Otto’s Lotto, Enchantment Materials, and Card Pack videos all come up with the samemessage. I submitted a ticket as per guidelines as have several clan members and mates.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Hello everyone,

@Ionut_Vladulescu Glad to hear that the video ads issue has been resolved on your side. Hopefully, it will stay so for the foreseeable future.

@what pet do i love Really sorry to hear about that. :( Please pass me your ticket ID if you haven't got any response from customer care still. The ticket ID can be found in the automated response email you should have received after reporting the issue to Customer Care. Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

@AlignedPath4579 Let me know the ticket ID of your issue, please. Once I have it I can speak with the customer care agents to see if there's anything that can be done to speed up a resolution for your case. In order to locate your ticket ID, please check your email for the auto-reply received from customer care when you've initially registered the issue with them.

@Beachbaby75 @TripletsMum A server-side solution has been implemented earlier today that should help with the "Sorry, no ads for the moment" issue. Let me know your feedback once you've had the chance to check on your side.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:47 pm
The disney add is back and now i can't see any other videos again. After the add loads i can't go back and it shows me in german :"du kannst an dierser stelle nicht zuruckgehen" . Why in german and why this crazy add appers everyday? Please solve this, i saw that nearly every player has problems with otto's lotto/skipping the breeding timer but please solve it.