Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Helena McCoy

Google Play (Android)

Can I "merge" cross-platform accounts?

Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 pm
As I understand, by contacting Customer Care I can request that an account on another platform be moved to a new platform, which deletes the account from the old platform. I've searched this forum and can't find an answer to my particular issue:

- I was a huge fan of this game back on Windows phone. When I got an Android phone about a year and a half ago, I never looked for it as I assumed it was a WP-only game (as a lot of WP games are). I played with my FB account linked.
- Saw DML on the Google Play store, downloaded it.
- Linked my FB, the same FB I linked to Windows Phone. Did not see my old save so I assumed there was no cross platform transfer. 
- Started playing a new game on Android. Now I've learned that it's possible to transfer a new save.
- But will doing that mean that I lose all the progress I've made on my Android? Ideally I would like to *merge* the two accounts. As in, have all the gold/unlocked islands/dragons etc. transferred from my Windows Phone save onto my Android save, without losing the progress I've currently made on Android.
- Note that my current progress isn't super advanced, but I have spent real money on it (and I'm rather attached to some of these dragons!)

I would really appreciate any and all help - my boyfriend is in the same boat and we would love an answer.

I've tried to be as clear as possible but let me know if you need any clarification. Thank you!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: Can I

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:43 am
Yes, transfer means one game replaces the other.

But as I know that cc can equip your account with whatever they want to (rewards, special prize dragons...) they would also be able to add your dragon from the other game (resp. recreate them there).
So I would start there with opening a ticket and description like you did here. Which I find pretty precise btw.

I can't remember anyone here ever requesting that, so I can't help any further :|
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 am
I've never seen that request either... but you can at least ask in your Customer Care ticket if you can restore your main game but add the exclusive dragons from the other.

Doesn't mean they will do it.... in the past I've seen people (including myself) accidentally delete a dragon and Customer Care usually say there's a limit of only restoring one dragon for you. But again, it doesn't cost anything to try :)
no avatar

Helena McCoy

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:18 am
Thank you so much Lady K and soukupmi. I'll give it a try at least - I'll update here in case anyone from the future has the same question.