Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

AlexYs - just an update, at least since the Solo has started I don't appear to be getting any more random pauses/loading wheels. Just thought you should know.

If it starts up again after Solo I'll update you but hopefully it's sorted.
no avatar

what pet do i love

Windows PC

I heard from cs but it did not adress my problem. I replied back. no responce yet. its been 3 weeks and 2 days. cs -5 stars sad.

as for the issue above it started just before i lost my account. it arrived by update. durring my days of playing i found out that updates came with gliches
no avatar

Travis C

Google Play (Android)

Yea there is a lot of sketchy stuff happening with this game.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello,

@Lady K Thanks for the update, please let me know if it shows up again. Also, a new update is releasing very soon, so hopefully the gameplay experience will be more stable: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=673706.

@what pet do i love Check my answer from this linked thread and please stop posting all over the forum about your matter as that can be considered spamming: viewtopic.php?f=1798&t=672644&start=10#p3603932. The forum guidelines can be read here: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=282765. Thank you.

@Travis C A new update is coming shortly, so let's hope that the issues you're experiencing in the game no longer occur. If not, please provide a more detailed overview about the problems you're facing so we can try to better assist you.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.