Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Hi Alex,
Since the beginning of the weak I experience an annoying phenomenon of that trning whell of the game spinning every couple of minutes.
The game pauses and then buisness as usual after a few seconds. But it happens very often. It happens for sure every time I open the game. 
I play normally, until it suddenly appears and it is not the same wheel which appears if you leave the game and come back shortly after. That wheel has the writing getting back to dragonlandia. 
It is more like the wheel by retrieving data when you try to gift,
I tried to take a screenshot but it vanishes faster than my attempt to screenshot.

Thanks
Yoni
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Having the same issue for sure. It's like what usually happens when Arena or an event is finished and you're about to get the popup of your place... but it just does it every single time I load. I assume it's syncing or something but it is a little annoying.

Doing it cross platform on load.... but I'm having similar and more issues as you on Android like laggy or disconnect and loading again like you. Also on Android the splash screen on load that is advertising a dragon package or whatever refuses to load all week and shows as a little black rectangle and then disappears to nothing on and off like its trying to load and can't, so I just have to tap in the area where the popup should be and wait for it to open the dragon purchase menu so I can click out and actually start playing.

Also game crashes nearly every single time after a little while of play on Android. Fights and the EL are very laggy, and after a few fights the map goes all blocky and funny and most of the details are missing. The fights themselves have like a green background.

Edit: Also I think some of the crashes are definitely a result of the game wanting to go into the spinny wheel.... but also some are in the middle of fights.

Edit 2: To actually get some play out of my Android game I have to clear it out of hibernate every time I want to play. If I bring it up out of hibernate you bet I'll get a crash fairly soon into the game. A "clean" reload helps a little but still having issues.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Yony and Lady K, I'm asking the team to look into this strange and annoying behavior. Thanks for the detailed description, btw.

@Lady K Please contact us through customer care about the crashing issues. Our dedicated agents will follow-up to assist further from there on.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

what pet do i love

Windows PC

help

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:40 pm
i have been playing for 2 1/2 years. had to do work on my computer. reinstalled the game but cant get my old account. i sent in a ticcket but havent heard a word

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

@AlexYs - I might try a clean install perhaps.... though it's not an old install. If nothing doing I'll sing out to CC.

@what pet do i love - you would need to post your ticket ID in order for forum admins to help chase up your issue. Posting on a related thread would also be helpful.
no avatar

what pet do i love

Windows PC

@ lady k thanks here is my ticket ID is 17485614

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Alex,

Also the switch from the campaign map to heroic through the clouds seems to be lagging lately
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 548 unique dragons/  Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 90 4*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 544 unique dragons/ Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime all 90 4*/ Id: 82d0c4
Crumbley 80 7*
Level 153 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

@what pet do i love Thank you for your reply. I have transferred your ticket ID to our dedicated agents, it will be handled very soon. Have a nice day, please!

@Yoni Devs are having a hard time reproducing the behavior on their side. To help them out a bit, could you please let me know the following info about your affected game:
- Device model and Android version
- Connection type (WiFi / 3G/ 4G)
- Friend Code & Server
- A video attachment of the issue. You can use a secondary device to make a quick recording of the odd behavior, you can then upload it on your google drive and make the video shareable to those with the link (if it's not possible, it's okay, I understand)

@Lady K All right, please keep me posted!

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

I just had a random wheel spin on my game a minute ago. It is hard to capture because you don't know when it is going to happen. I will try if I can. This time it happened as I was coming out of the campaign map. As I said earlier, it is just like what happens when the events finish/arena finishes. The game pauses for a moment and the wheel spins like before your place popup comes up.. but obviously no popup because it just does it randomly. That said, I've gotten the wheel not related to the campaign map too... I think even in the middle of collecting gold it has happened.

I'm on Samsung Galaxy Tab A Model SM-T380. It's new last year.
Android 7.1.1
I use WiFi connection
Friendship code is f0782
Server APA Gold

Haven't had the time to deal with crash issues yet but yes, it does that too still and it's the campaign map that is doing it. The campaign map just gets laggy as all heckfire, which I saw Yoni report. For me, laggy enough to crash the game outright... it's not just the cloud transition part for me, it's the map gets lagged down after a few battles but also yeah, transition to heroic is also slowish. I'll keep posted on that.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks a lot for the thorough explanation and for providing almost all of the requested details. I'm passing this right away to our team so they can look into it. Hopefully they can replicate/reproduce the odd behavior on their end. I'll try to keep you posted on this.