Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

This message is being sent from my current Android platform device that will be where the transfer of the game should be done, Manufacturer- Samsung  Model- SM-G9650 /Galaxy s9 plus  Platform/ operating system- Android 8.0.0 SERVICE CODE - 17435020. This is my current device, so i need to transfer from Windows to Android.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

The forum can't make the transfer for you. You need to contact customer service. They're the only ones who can do it. 

The process can take a while, particularly at this time of year when there are a lot of people with new devices. The transfers have to be done manually, and the customer service people handle them in the order they come in. At a normal time, it might be a few weeks, but after Christmas it can be longer.

Make sure you reply to the emails from customer service, since they will need some information from you. The first email is just a confirmation that they've received your request. You don't need to respond to that. But afterwards, they will need responses to continue with the transfer.

If you don't have any action on it after several weeks, you can post here with your ticket number and someone can check on the status for you. Starting multiple thread is not going to make things happen any faster.
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

I know I'm just following what they asked me, which is to send a message from each device here one of the old and one of the new one. This is what I did. but I do not know where the messages are sent because they just ask to send it through the customer service but do not specify where it is, do you know where it is? thanks for listening
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

please, I need to inform customer service that I have just done the step by step to transfer dragon mania legend Windows to Android.

Request Service Code (17435020).

Code of the Old Windows Platform Request (17493838)

application code of the current Android platform (17493908).

Many thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Fushin

Windows PC

France

I think you can't transfer it unless you have a Windows phone.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

@Fushin, doesn't matter what device it's on, any game can be transferred.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

If they've asked you to supply game/device information, you would supply that information in an email reply... I assume they asked you to do this via email on your ticket? That's usually the only way I know of CC contacting you....

Edit: as I see in one of your numerous posts... you have replied to the email. You will just have to wait for Customer Care to respond to you. If you want the forum admins to speed up the process, you will need to post your ticket ID from customer care so the admins can actually help find you. Also maybe keep to one thread to make it easier for them to help you.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, according to our BR customer care team the transfer should have been completed (Ticket ID for reference: #17493838). That said, can you sign out of your FB account and then sign back in so you can retrieve your old progress (do this on the new device through the game)? If your old saved data doesn't show up still, let the customer care team know, they'll retry the transfer. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Johnata Felipe

Windows PC

they said they had done the transfer, but nothing happened already I entered several times in my current device and nothing happened, I already disconnected and connected facebook but it did not work.

Can you advise to try the transfer again? I already sent the email but they will take a long time to respond and this is happening new events in the game.

thank you

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

In that case please wait for the customer care agent to contact you back so they can retry the transfer process. Also, thread locked as per the Forum Guidelines.
If you need further assistance please post in the main thread about this subject: viewtopic.php?f=1798&t=647138#p3403360. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.