Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Eldawen

Windows PC

Connection to xbox impossible

Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi and Happy New Year !!  :)

I would like to play this game on another pc and I haven't access to my xbox account. I have "connect to social network" option but only with fb, not xbox. I tried to reinstall the game several times without success. 
Does anyone have an idea to have this option again ? 

Thanks !

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Connection to xbox impossible

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:44 am
Is the Xbox app installed on the second PC and are you able to login to Xbox? If it is and you can, try opening the game from within the Xbox app's My Games page.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

Eldawen

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:23 pm
Thanks for your help. I tried and nothing changes. I have the Xbox app and I can connect to other game like Disney Magic Kingdoms but not DML. This computer was reformatted so maybe it is the windows version 1809 ?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:34 pm
I've got 1809 on my tablet and haven't had any problems. I understand from another poster that the very first release of 1809 did cause a problem with the Windows Store, but that was fixed by the time the general release was rolling out.

Sounds like you need to contact Customer Care. In-game is best as it pre-fills a lot of necessary information.

ac808d

Eldawen

Windows PC

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:48 pm
Ok thanks ! I'll try. :)

Eldawen

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 pm
Hi !

Sorry but I have contacted customer care 4 days ago and I'm still waiting for an answer. That's normal ? My ticket ID is 17491134.  

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 pm
Unfortunately, this time of year it is normal. Many people get new devices for Christmas and Customer Care gets very busy processing platform transfer requests and general installation problems; also, weekends are deep, dark voids. With your ticket ID posted, this section's community manager, AlexYs, should be able to follow up for you Monday.

ac808d
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:21 am
hey everyone i have not been able to log on to the game since 1/7 never had a problem before. i play on a pc with the xbox app i put in a ticket with customer service ID 17490528 and have been e-mailing with a customer service rep. they asked me to go to a site and get them the IP adress that i play from i got it and sent it back to them. this e-mailing is so slow is there any way i could actually talk to someone so i can answer questions about my problem in minutes as opposed to days? lol i was looking for a topic that matched my problem but i dont see one. this one involves xbox so i thought maybe here? when i try to log on it tries to load and then it says "unable to reach dragolandia service is not availible" . i tried to reinstall and that didn't help. so strange been playing a long time without a issue. any help i can get would be greatly appreciated! :)

Eldawen

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:57 am
@ CritterFeeder Oki thank you !!  :)

@ AlignedPath4579 Our problems seem similar except that I haven't even the xbox connection option. Sorry but I can't help you.
I am going home sunday so I hope it works on my computer.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Connection to xbox impossible

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:49 pm
Hi,

@AlignedPath4579 I've replied on the other thread as well, but I noticed that in here you've mentioned your ticket ID. I've checked on it and saw the the CC folks are making progress (i.e. they just confirmed that they've located your old progress on their system). I'll be sending them an email to ask them to fast track a solution for your case. Also, there's no live chat support sadly, so this has to be done through the ticket system, however, we do have phone support (https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes - scroll down to the bottom of the page and click/tap on Phone Support).

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.