Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Eldawen

Windows PC

Re: Connection to xbox impossible

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:50 am
Euh and me ?  :') It's possible to know something ? 
My ticket ID is 17491134.  
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:25 pm
thank u AlexYs!!! just got another e-mail from them saying that my account shows activity on the 14 of this month but i have not been able to get into the game since the 7th lol i have no idea what that means but im really getting nervous now. i'm gonna give the phone support a try :) thank u again AlexYs for ur help :) sorry about the multi thread posts, i'm new to the site and learning how to use it :) i'll be sticking with this post should i need any further assitance.

thank u!!! :)
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:03 pm
@AlexYs  hello, i followed the link u posted for the phone contacts and there is no contact number for the United States, being that is where i am located is there a number that is not listed on the page or a 800 number i could use?  thank u :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Connection to xbox impossible

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:20 pm
Hello,

@Eldawen Sorry for that, I've forwarded your ticket ID on to our Customer Care team and I expect is should be handled soon.

@AlignedPath4579 Very odd that there's no US contact number. :/ I'll be forwarding this on to the appropriate team so they can look into it. Regarding the current status of your ticket, I've messaged the support folks again so they should get in touch with you shortly to follow up on your issue. Best regards and thanks for being patient.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:43 pm
Hello 

@AlexYs well i am back in buisness! got the game to open and my progress restored! been playing all morning :) i want to thank u again very much for all your help, you obviously know how to get things done and i am very greatful :) if there is any place i can go to put in a good word for u and everyone else who was involved in helping me get my issue taken care of i would very much like to do that for u all so please if there is a way it would be my pleasure to do so just let me know :) 

@Everyone who is having issues with the game, patience and persitance will get u where u need to be! the people at Gameloft are very busy but they DO CARE and they WILL HELP U just be patient and persitstant :) also talk to AlexYs on here he WILL as he has done for me help u in anyway he can. Polina my Customer Care rep was also key in getting my issues straightened out so if u get lucky enough to work with Polina u Will be taken care of :) another bit of advice if u have a problem gather up as much information about your issue as u can, the more u can provide the easier it is for them to help (screen prints, complaint id number player id number etc.) :)

Eldawen

Windows PC

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:22 am
@AlexYs Thanks ! I received an email and I post them a screenshot of my problem. Now i'm waiting and I hope to be able to connect again to my game.  ;)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi AlignedPath4579, thanks a lot for the kind words, I'm so glad that everything turned out okay in the end! That said, hope you'll enjoy your time in Dragon Mania Legends and stick with us for many years to come. :)

@Eldawen No worries. Let me know if you need further assistance with your ticket.
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:48 pm
hey AlexYs, hope all is well my friend :) well it's about a month and a half after my issue and looks like it is happening again LOL i cant win buddy lol i was playing all morning and into the afternoon and about 3 hours ago stopped letting me load the game :) same thing as last time "unable to reach Dragolandia service is not available". i know it's only been a short while but i was wondering if u have any suggestions or if u know of any issues going on at the moment. thanks buddy! :)
no avatar

AlignedPath4579

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:57 am
hey AlexYs, me again lol seems like it was a server issue took awhile but it is up and running again :) seems like it was wide spread, a lot of people had issues with several different games. my guess is you will have a lot of reading to do in the morning lol :) hope all is well my friend :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:49 pm
Hi AlignedPath4579, it was a server hiccup indeed, which unfortunately affected every Gameloft game. :( The services have been restored, as you've correctly pointed out. Our team is now working on a compensation (I believe that most of the affected players should have receive it by now.)