Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Connect to Social Network option MISSING

Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Hi all,

Very odd problem. Awhile ago DML just disappeared from my nephew's Android tablet. I highly doubt he uninstalled it - he doesn't mess with all that. 

Anyway on Christmas I reinstalled the game from the Google Play Store. I also followed the prompts to download approx. 220mb of additional data. When all that was finished, there was no social media option anywhere in the Settings menu, and no "Link Device" menu option either. So I cannot restore his game afaik. 

I tried it again, I cleared cache and data, went through the process again... still no "Connect to Social Network" option. 

Yeah I know the drill with Customer Care but I don't really want to wait 2 months for my poor little nephew he's quite upset. I was hoping someone on the forum had seen something like this or had some tips to try. Thanks.

I've attached a screenshot I took of his menu - yes I rebooted and all that as well. It's... a dilly of a pickle.
Attachments
Jai's menu.jpeg
Jai's menu.jpeg (268.98 KiB) Viewed 214 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:29 pm
Hi Lady K, I've answered you here: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=671608. Please see my advice and follow up with customer care on this as they're the only ones who can help..
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Aah thanks AlexYs. Didn't even occur to me.... haven't had any issues with my niece and I think I put her correct age in but then I've not had to clean install either yet. Something I'll remember in future.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:35 pm
No worries, since this is something that's not that well known in the community. That being said, hope that good folks from customer care will resolve the issue asap. :)
no avatar

Teo Tomáš

Google Play (Android)

Hi all,
on my new phone, I can't log on to my account because I don't have the  in the menu link device option
Help me please

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:15 pm
Hi Teo Tomáš, please reach out to customer care, they should be able to restore your old progress on to the new phone. Check this sticky topic for instructions on how to get in touch with them: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383. Take care.
no avatar

Teo Tomáš

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Alexys But I wrote there 3 days ago and still nothing ... I'm not sure I'm doing everything right because I'm from the Czech Republic and I do not know English well

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:07 pm
No problem, your English is more than fine! Since you've mentioned that you're in contact with Customer Care, please pass me your ticket ID (8 digit number similar to this one: #17823523). Once i have it I'll message DML Customer Care to follow up on your case. All the best.