Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Fushin

Windows PC

France

Disconnect a Facebook account

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:57 pm
Hello, I tried to install my game on other computer and it worked well, I had the option to connect my Facebook account and it asked me If I wanted to replace the current game ( basically a new game ) by my Facebook account game ( level 36 , rip Echo ) and it worked but now I want to disconnect my Facebook so anyone who download this game in the future will not have my account data.  I even removed / re-installed the game from the computer but my Facebook account is still there . Should  I replace my Facebook account by a new game just like when I connected my facebook account ?

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Disconnect a Facebook account

Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:35 pm
I'm a little confused....but from what I understand you want to remove DML from one of your computers and completely wipe any backup data on that particular computer, yes? Before uninstalling did you actually log out from Facebook? I find if I do that then if I reinstall you have to manually re-sign in to Facebook.

Maybe also wiping your local data on your PC for the game will help. You may need to enable Hidden Files and you also may need to alter permissions. Try going to C drive, Program Files, WindowsApps (this was blocked to me on Windows 10 and I had to change permissions which was a pain in the butt actually lemme know if you get stuck). There is a folder in there something like A278AB0D.DragonManiaLegends_4.2.1.0_x86__h6adky7gbf63m. Delete it I guess.

I thought there might be something in Users/Local as well but I can't find it on my PC,

That might help????

Fushin

Windows PC

France

Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:51 pm
That's exactly what I meant but you suggested to disconnect my Facebook account but I don't have the option to disconnect, I'll try to remove the file in the computer ( tomorrow ) .

Thanks

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm
Hello, I think that the solution for your problem is cleaning your game credentials. On a Windows PC you'll have to do the following:

- Close the game.
- Open Credential Manager from Start menu.
- Remove the current credentials of Dragon Mania Legends, and if possible unknown app as well.
- Relaunch the game to generate a new one. Note that your credential will be changed and you'll be prompted to log in with your Social Network account -> that's what we want to happen here since it means that your FB account is logged out of DML on this Windows machine.

Let me know if it helps!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Fushin

Windows PC

France

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:35 pm
@ K : I don't have the autorisation either lol.

@ Alex : Thank you so much, it's working! Btw I have 3,4 unknown applications , is that bad ?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:13 pm
Hi, Fushin! Glad to hear that the solution I've provided resolved the issue. :) Regarding the unknown applications, I don't think so, however, check this MS support post here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... 183?auth=1.

Fushin

Windows PC

France

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:09 pm
Alright, thanks :D

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:02 pm
Anytime! :D