Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

TheLegendaryBalerion

Google Play (Android)

No access to my old account

Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:13 am
I have no access to my old FB account so i ask in the FB DML page that i wanted to link my game progress to a new FB account that i have created few minutes ago. They told my that it was simple, they told me that i just need it to login with the new FB account.. the only thing they say it was that to be able to do that i need it an account never been used to play DML... which i have, just created it but i cant, i get this.. the FB account its new.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-12-27-19-04-04[1].png
Screenshot_2018-12-27-19-04-04[1].png (387.3 KiB) Viewed 245 times
Clan: Fire and Ashes Origins
Platt: Android EUR

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: No access to my old account

Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:44 am
What you see is normal - just select the 'Keep This' game (assuming that's your current progress). If you're asked immediately after if you want to remove the new game, do it. The game may restart on its own, but when it reopens, it will have the progress you selected.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

TheLegendaryBalerion

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:26 am
sadly i'm not asked =(

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:15 pm
Where did you get the screenshot from then? Because that popup you showed is how you do it. You should have selected the "Keep This" button on the left to keep your Level 130 game. Once you do that your game will remain the same and it will start being backed up to your new FB account.

TheLegendaryBalerion

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:56 pm
I select "keep this" but once i do that it returns to the "connect to social menu" again. i exit the game, go back in and is not conected.. i try again and select keep this again but it doesnt work. i know admins are away so thank you very much for trying to help me =D.. ill keeo trying

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:14 pm
Bummer dude. Hope you can work that out... I'm actually having issues with my nephews game with social media/restoring atm too and waiting for admins hehe. His social media button is just not even there or in the settings menu. That's a bit of a doozey.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No access to my old account

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:50 pm
Hello,

@TheLegendaryBalerion Please reach out to customer care as they should be able fix your game by manually forcing the correct profile on your device. Instructions on how to do that can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383

@Lady K Due to the COPPA law access to social networks is restricted for children under 13. You'll have to get in touch with customer care on behalf of your nephew so they can assist you with the account retrieval process.

That being said, please return here with your ticket IDs in case it takes too long to get a response from customer care.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.