Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Cayman

Veteran

Windows PC

Invitation Sent

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:05 pm
Oh dear Lawd guys, on the last map on the regular map, I had to ask 100+ friends to help me open the gate...now I can't proceed around the bend because every 10 secs a screen comes up that says, 'invitation sent'.  It has never done that....

I'm afraid to ask friends now to help me with anything.  I had to finally exit the game entirely, although that was difficult.  I had to time it just right....hit the x on the invitation send and move my mouse very, very quickly to the the x on the computer (not the game) to exit the game entirely.  What a mess.

And query....my timer under the new 'breeding den set-up' has been giving me the same time and the same dragon each time since Monday....at least it feels that way.  On this my Windows game, no change.  Everything seems to be random....but not on my Android.  jus' saying....  you might want to check on that.

Thanks guys!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Invitation Sent

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:23 pm
Hi Cayman, we either need you to contact us about these issues through customer care or to provide us with your friend code, server and platform. Without these details our team won't be able to check what's happening with your game. Thanks for understanding.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.