Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Eclipse-the-dragon

Windows PC

all work in game not showing up

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 am
i have to start my pc and now i have to start the game all over again!? this isn't funny! i used around $500 on this game and now this?! WTF gives!? no note, no text, no messige of any kind, just a 'your starting over' thing!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?! I EVEN POSTED A YOUTUBE VID FOR HOW MUCH I LOVED THE GAME AND THIS IS THANKS I GET!?!?!

WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RAP ME OFF LIKE THIS!?!?!!!!!!!  :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
THAT IS HOW ANGRY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Play on: Windows 8.1 (PC)
Recruitment code: 17340

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: all work in game not showing up

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:23 am
If you have linked your progress to Facebook it should be easy enough to restore it (given that they didn't reset your account).
Otherwise filing a ticket with customer care can help.
If they really reset your whole progress - wow! What are they thinking that you did to deserve this?

Ranting here is useful for venting, but can't get you your account back ...
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Eclipse-the-dragon

Windows PC

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:56 am
it's about dam time. it finely gave my work back. after i posted this for waiting for ever and getting so mad for it.
as for the Facebook thing, no go. my FB acc got locked for 1 guy saying they don't know me and FB is keeping it locked for one thing, and for another, each time i tryed linking to it, it comes up with a new game state that i have to use for the link. so i can't use Facebook here sadly.
Play on: Windows 8.1 (PC)
Recruitment code: 17340

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:56 am
If you aren't going to upgrade to Windows 10 - soon - I strongly suggest you create a new FB account and link your game to it. This probably won't be the last time your game resets (just like a computer crash, it doesn't need a reason) and there have been sporadic issues with the Windows 8 store preventing new downloads and updates. An Xbox Live account is also available as a progress saver.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

all work in game not showing up

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:46 pm
Hi OP, I know how frustrating this might be, but these kind of occurrences happen randomly, with no apparent reason. Luckily, the good folks from customer care help you out here, so please make sure to get in touch with them when you can: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383.
As soon as you've done that, please return here with your ticket ID (8-digit number that's in the body of the automated message you'll be receiving from customer care), so I can ask our support agents to expedite its resolve. Thank you for understanding and patience.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.