Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jude Trahan

Windows PC

Windows PCPosts 168
Join Date: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:44 pmCritterFeeder, It worked and I got my old game back.  However, everytime I log into the game, I have that same choice.  I think I know why.  After I got my computer home it was viritually nothing but re-installed windows 10.  I didn't realize it but I as I tried to connect to Xbox for windows I created another account.  So, the facebook account, my old game, works fine.  However, that xbox account is not fixed.  To complicate the matter I already had an x box account all synced together with all my other games.  I didn't realize I was adding a second account to xbox.  I can see (when I search) the "original me" is still there but I can't access or get rid of this "stacked on" account.  Can you help my situation?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sorry for the delay - didn't see the PM notification. Sign out of XBox and close the app. Open DML, go to Options > Connect to Social Network and logout of the Xbox connection, then close the game. Now open the Xbox app and login to the original account, find DML on your Games page and tap Play to open it, then go to Options > Connect to Social Network to make sure you're connect to the right account. You may get one more conflict screen since the progress sync is out of date, but that should do it. If you want to close the new Xbox account, I believe you can do that through account maintenance, but can't offer step-by-step since I haven't done it.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Jude Trahan

Windows PC

Thank you, CritterFeeder.  I will try that now.  I'll get back to you if it didn't work.  If you don't hear from me THANK YOU, it worked!! :)