Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jude Trahan

Windows PC

Can't access game

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:26 am
Had computer problems.  They erased most apps etc.  I can't get back to my original game.  How do I do that?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Can't access game

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:45 am
If you connected your game to Xbox or Facebook, and you've reinstalled the game, open it and go to Options > Connect to Social Network and login to your Xbox or FB account. You'll get a conflict screen where you select the progress you want to continued with, then an option to remove the new progress. The game will do a restart, loading your chosen progress.

If your game wasn't connected, you'll have to contact Customer Care, provide as much relevant information as you can (original recruitment code, server, platform) and hope they can find your game.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Jude Trahan

Windows PC

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 am
Thank you.  It worked like a charm.
no avatar

Jude Trahan

Windows PC

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:40 pm
CritterFeeder, It worked and I got my old game back.  However, everytime I log into the game, I have that same choice.  I think I know why.  After I got my computer home it was viritually nothing but re-installed windows 10.  I didn't realize it but I as I tried to connect to Xbox for windows I created another account.  So, the facebook account, my old game, works fine.  However, that xbox account is not fixed.  To complicate the matter I already had an x box account all synced together with all my other games.  I didn't realize I was adding a second account to xbox.  I can see (when I search) the "original me" is still there but I can't access or get rid of this "stacked on" account.  Can you help my situation?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't access game

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 pm
Hey, it's possible that the 2 different xbox accounts got linked together somehow in Dragon Mania Legends. Customer Care should be able to unlink them, so please reach out to them by following the instructions found here: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.