Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

furballzen

Windows Phone

Lag for special events

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:14 pm
Sometimes on logging into the game, the current special events dont appear right away as happened just a few mins ago. I hatched my second DotM and did not get credit as you can clearly see by my leaderboard score for the Nursery contest. I'm at 852 and it should be 1852. I hatched it right before the events "synced" and showed up , but i didn't see that they weren't there till after it didn't pop up for going past the third prize.

Cayman

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Lag for special events

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:58 pm
This happened to me last time furballzen. I didn't report it here because I would have just been sent to CC and I can't navigate that. I struggle. So, it is just too bad in my case. I hatched my DOTM & my DOTW without credit. I finished the event in 11th instead of about 1200 points into first. :/

furballzen

Windows Phone

Re: Lag for special events

Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:40 am
I just logged in and got it. Odd...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lag for special events

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:01 pm
Hey, this is a rare occurring issue and can happen due to an unstable link between the client and server. Waiting for a bit, trying a different connection or restarting the app usually fixes it. Luckily OP eventually got the credit for hatching the DOTM. However, contacting Customer Care would be strongly advisable, if that wouldn't have happened (they would check the logs of your account and provide an appropriate compensation).
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.