Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

No opponents in Boss event

Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:13 am
On my Kindle game, I got Castle earlier today and intended on continuing to get at least one more round for divine tickets. When I go to the event, there are no bosses shown on the map, and when time runs out for a battle, there are no opponents shown. When I click to battle (hoping it's just a visual glitch) I get booted out of the game.

I've tried clearing the cache, restarting the game, restarting the device, and all the usual things. I contacted customer service and got a ticket number: 17036420.

It might be too late for this to get solved, but I thought I'd give it a shot, anyway.

AND ... I just found out that someone else in my clan is having the same problem, so it's not just me.

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Re: No opponents in Boss event

Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:16 pm
Someone posted about having the same issue on the thread where people cant enter the game. That player is also on kindle, so I suspect it is a platform specific glitch.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be the co-Leader of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My flight is: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv79 6stars), Hermes, Archangel, Fossil, and Coral (all lv74 6stars) and Torch, Agave and Agent (lv66 6 stars).

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:36 pm
Yeah, it seems like it. I mentioned it in my clan and now others are reporting the same thing. To be honest, it's probably not worth fixing at this point, since there's no way to make it all the way around before the event ends. It would be nice if it would work for next time, though.

Customer service responded quickly, but I'm a bit stuck as they've asked me to click on menus that don't exist on my device. We'll see.

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:40 pm
Hopefully it gets sorted in time for the next one. I'm not having much luck with my issue either. Looks like I wont be getting the game back on my windows phone any time soon and I really don't think my tablet will survive another castle, so I'll be very lucky if I get Odin and Thor now.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be the co-Leader of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My flight is: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv79 6stars), Hermes, Archangel, Fossil, and Coral (all lv74 6stars) and Torch, Agave and Agent (lv66 6 stars).

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:35 am
Well, I just got another reply from customer service asking me to send a crash log.

The first time they told me to go to menus that don't exist on Kindle, and this second time they asked me to go to Google Play to download programs that run on Android. That ain't gonna work.

I really do hope they get it fixed before next time. For now, I'm going to bed.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No opponents in Boss event

Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:01 pm
Hello, I understand that the event is over now, however, I'll be still forwarding your reports on to the Amazon Mobile dev team so they can be aware of the issue that has happened in the recently completed Boss Challenge. Let's hope that the info from the thread as well as from the ticket posted in the OP is sufficient for them to identify and address the glitch before the next one comes in. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.