Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Free spirit

Google Play (Android)

Cant get past loading screen

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:12 pm
Early September i asked for a game transfer , last week i received confirmation that my progress had been transfered. Great at last , finally. However my joy was short lived . I cannot get into the game , its stuck on the loading screen ! I got back to gameloft and followed their intructions step by step and in order but to no avail. Its been over a week since i contacted Gameloft . Here we go again ! Its coming on for a month and a half that i havent been able to play. I have been more than patient considering other peoples transfers have taken no more than a week. Please Alex can you help sort this out? im losing the will to live here ! TICKET NUMBER 16955388 Thank you in advance.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:53 pm
Hi Free spirit, sorry for the frustration this issue has caused you. :( I've asked Customer Care to follow up on your case as soon as possible.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Free spirit

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cant get past loading screen

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:37 pm
I have had an answer from GL obviously this isnt any help whatsoever .
"According to our system you are able to access the game"
It is still stuck on the loading screen !

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:10 pm
Hello Free spirit, I've asked Customer Care to escalate your case to the tech department so they can take a closer look at your issue. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.