Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't get in game - trials of odin

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:20 pm
Hello, all pending tickets have been forwarded to the DML Customer Care team. Hope that the support agents will come up with a solution shortly. Thank your for your patience and sorry for the frustration. :(

@galeforce81 I believe that the hotfix Andras mentioned in his posts is for Windows Phone and should already be live. It addresses the crashing issues related to the ongoing Divine Event.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Re: Can't get in game - trials of odin

Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:42 pm
I assumed that was going to be a different hotfix, since Andras mentioned it after I said that the previous one didn't help me on my windows phone.

I've been talking to Anna and Ivan, so hopefully a solution will be found soon.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be the co-Leader of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My flight is: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv79 6stars), Hermes, Archangel, Fossil, and Coral (all lv74 6stars) and Torch, Agave and Agent (lv66 6 stars).
no avatar

mikebagnall

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:58 pm
I've had the same for over four hours today. Gets to testing portal to outer Isles and doesn't get any further. Been locked out from half ten until just now. Ios eur server. Takes the mick in the middle of an event which has a time factor to it!

Anshuman

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:29 pm
Unable to login today again.
no avatar

summaluv

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:48 pm
Don't know if it helps but I have found that if I switch my WiFi off and load the game through 3 or 4g then once loaded switch 3g off and WiFi on it works and I can play, it's a pain to keep doing but....
no avatar

georaptor

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:40 pm
Gameloft,
I just registered for the forum, but it will not let me post a new topic.  It will only let me reply to existing ones so I picked the one closest to my problem.  I finished Round 4 of the Boss Challange last night.  The tiles come up for Round 5, but no bosses or fights come up.  If I step on the tile, my dragons show up for a fight but no opponents ever show.  Once I get out of the battle screen, then the timer prevents me from trying again for 1 hour 50 minutes so there is no chance to obtain extra Divine Tickets.  I have plenty of time to finish Round 5 if it would work.
9cb1
Amazon EUR
Samsung J3 Eclipse

Georaptor

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:35 am
Well. Customer Care contacted me and unfortunately it seems there is nothing they could do. Sooo, I risked a factory reset on my phone and it worked!!! Game now plays again. Luckily I didn't lose much (cant back everything up anymore or win phone 8.1) but it was worth it, to get the game back.

Fingers crossed that everyone else unable to connect gets it sorted soon.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be the co-Leader of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

My flight is: Meteorite and Autumn (both lv79 6stars), Hermes, Archangel, Fossil, and Coral (all lv74 6stars) and Torch, Agave and Agent (lv66 6 stars).

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't get in game - trials of odin

Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:28 pm
Hello,

I've spoke with the devs about this specific issue, and they've told me that this usually happens when playing on an unstable or poor internet connection. To address this you can try to restart your WiFi router/modem or to switch between different WiFi hotspots; Alternatively, you can follow @summaluv advice and switch between WiFi and 4G/3G networks, that does the trick more often than not.

If you go decide to factory reset your phone like @galeforce81 please be warned that you risk on losing your saved data! Make sure that your profile is backed up by linking it with a social network (Options - Connect to a Social Network) before attempting the procedure.

@georaptor The event is over now, however, I'd advise submit a trouble ticket to customer care (viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383) and detail them what happened. They're usually good at providing an adequate resolution for those who were affected by technical issues.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.