Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Gold Vault bug

Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:58 pm
AlexYs, would you please ask the devs to take a look at the Gold Vault? Prior to Update 4.0/4.1, the Gold Vault collected all accumulated gold from habitats, regardless of whether the habitat was full or had only a few hundred gold. There have been some reports over in Discussions in the New Update thread about players using it and then finding a random habitat with the gold coin indicator still hovering, as though it was skipped. I don't think it's skipping any habitats that have indicators, I think it's ignoring any that don't. I used mine a few minutes ago and then scanned all islands to make sure everything was clear. When I returned to the main island, I found a coin over a habitat I had already checked as clear - it's a slower producing habitat that doesn't always have an indicator when the Gold Vault is used. Thanks, and let me know if you want me to submit a ticket.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Re: Gold Vault bug

Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:28 pm
Twice in a row this has happened with my Time Habitat and the lvl 7 Earth next to it.
Coincidence?
I also experienced the "now full and ready" appearance that CF mentioned.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 40 Clan: Angel power (39/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:53 pm
A related bug? I'm using a Divine habitat to house a second Laser and Lava, who are only home for a minute or two before heading back to work. Somehow they manage to generate 25K-50K gold every now and then in that short time frame.

ac808d
no avatar

Manvanglas

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:35 pm
My gold vault is missing after last update. Anybody else?
I couldnt make a new topic so ill write it here. Im from the Netherlands so if my enghlish is not wel sorry for that.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:47 pm
If your vault is missing, better submit a ticket to Customer Care and use Progress/Lost Items as your issue. They should be able to check the logs and see what happened to it.

ac808d

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:56 am
The vault either misses some full habitats (not only half fulls) or as CF mentioned some of my dragons can turbo-speed-produce gold as I was able to collect full habitats right after using the vault and also after manually clearing them.
I definitely cleaned the one yesterday, then went to watching the gem video for another habitat and afterwards the habitat was full again. Green-full, not half.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 40 Clan: Angel power (39/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Gold Vault bug

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:29 am
Hello, I'll forward the information on to our devs so they can look into the issue with the Gold Vault. Thanks for reporting the odd behavior, by the way.

Edit: Unfortunately our devs have a hard time in reproducing the issue :(. That being said, they want to know if this behavior happens because you had a dragon in the ruin then placed it in a habitat. Any feedback on this is much appreciated.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 pm
Not in my games. I have Chronos fully unlocked in my main game, so rarely have any ruin searches going. In my second game, the only ruin left on the current Chronos level up is the last one - I refuse to feed a level 18 up to search, so haven't been doing it very often lately. (Side question: why do refreshes keep offering the same objectionable dragon? The acceptable dragons always change, but rarely the one breeding, already searching, or too low level).

ac808d

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 pm
Not in my games. I have Chronos fully unlocked in my main game, so rarely have any ruin searches going. In my second game, the only ruin left on the current Chronos level up is the last one - I refuse to feed a level 18 up to search, so haven't been doing it very often lately. (Side question: why do refreshes keep offering the same objectionable dragon? The acceptable dragons always change, but rarely the one breeding, already searching, or too low level).

Update at 6:29 p.m. CST - I just had 2 more habitats missed, both with all 3 dragons in residence.

ac808d
no avatar

gtzags

Windows PC

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:11 pm
This repro's for me as well on both Windows PC and Windows Phone (ver. 4.1.0q).