Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Hedera Draconis

Google Play (Android)

Bought epic chest - received nothing

Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:29 pm
Hi there,

i bought an epic chest today and in the animation it showed me I got 7 extraordinary divine pieces and a number of extraordinary legendary together with loads of others of course. However, I still have the same amount of pieces as I had before I bought the chest. My 10 tickets were deducted but I didn't receive anything for it.

See my information in my signature.

Thanks
Ivy
Playing on: Android EUR
Recruitment Code: 28b75c
Started July 2016
350 unique Dragons

Current top dragons: Chang'e 89**** - Autumn 83****** - Lantern 84**** - Hermes 81****  - Archangel 81**** - Anubis 77**

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 am
Hello Hedera Draconis, could you please submit a ticket to customer care, through the game (select Options icon in far upper right corner, then Customer Care) so we can identify your account and look into what happened? Don't hesitate to post your ticket ID so we can follow up on it!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Hedera Draconis

Google Play (Android)

Re: Bought epic chest - received nothing

Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:11 am
Hi Alexys,

thanks for your reply. I opened a ticket yesterday which is a very annoying process btw. Picking out the model number of my samsung phone took ages.
Anyway, here's the ticket number: 16957612

Thanks and regards
Ivy
Playing on: Android EUR
Recruitment Code: 28b75c
Started July 2016
350 unique Dragons

Current top dragons: Chang'e 89**** - Autumn 83****** - Lantern 84**** - Hermes 81****  - Archangel 81**** - Anubis 77**

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Re: Bought epic chest - received nothing

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:21 am
@Hedera - when you're putting in a CC ticket, don't bother with the model or make of your phone / computer / device.  Just pick one that is easier and in the main body of the text to CC tell them what you're working with.  There are so many different versions of devices globally that they can't cover them all in the drop down.  The same goes for other questions that are unanswerable.  

As long as you put the information correctly in the report - it's fine.

Just FYI, CC are the only ones who can help with any type of purchase in-game.
Zeus, Plushie, Sumo, Vortex, Pixel, Briar, Lantern, Autumn, Firestorm, Warlord, Archangel, Pixie, Reindeer, Crystal, Guardian.  443 unique dragons.

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:37 pm
Hey Hedera Draconis, I've pinged customer care regarding your ticket, they should handle it shortly. Thank you.

@Carol Thanks a lot for helping out by explaining to the OP how the CC system works. :)
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.