Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

jude_trahan

Windows PC

Problem with opening game

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:28 pm
I play off and on each day which sometimes amounts to logging in up to 10 times each day inbetween things I have to do at home.  At some point, when I click on game icon, I can black screen and the game will not load.  I have to reboot my computer to get to the game again.  Is there something wrong with my computer?  I have no problems with all the other games I do that with each day also.  I have 3 other games (card, solitaire and word games) that I play on and off each day as well and I never have a problem with them.  So, I'm guessing it has to do with dragon game.  Idk if other people experience this.  This has been going on since the last update.  Also, since the last update, not all the graphics show up, mainly when people open a gate for me, their faces don't show up where they used to.  Is it possible that I have limited something on my computer that relates to Dragons since perhaps the graphics are more extensive than my other games?  I find it odd that it only started after last update through.  At first, after the update, I couldn't get in at all and posted that on this forum.  Well, that has stopped.  I do get in up to a certain number (which I couldn't tell you the number) but the number is probably around 8-10.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Problem with opening game

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm
Hello jude_trahan, please submit a ticket to customer care, through the game (viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383) so our support team can have your details and look into what's happening. Thanks a bunch.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.