Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Triton67

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost dragon

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:59 pm
I have lost the SENTINEL dragon from my game. 
I either won it in the Dinnertime! (27-30 July 2018) event, or I paid for it.... I don't exactly recall. 
Please give him back...THANK YOU!
no avatar

Triton67

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 pm
I have lost the SENTINEL dragon from my game.
I either won it in the Dinnertime! (27-30 July 2018) event, or I paid for it.... I don't exactly recall.
Please give him back...THANK YOU!
no avatar

Marqués

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 pm
Hi Alex, I wrote a ticket to cc with screenshots which proves that I was elegible to win the azure dragon but unfortunately tbey rejected my request. I am perplexed how could they argue with the facts and I hope you could find a solution for my problem and get me the azure dragon which I right fully earned.
Thank you, Ángel
You can see the screenshots with my 800 vs 798 in my ticket number 16909832

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost dragon

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 pm
Hello,

@Triton67 Please open a ticket with customer care regarding the missing Sentinel Dragon by following the instructions found in this forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383. The customer care agents will have your account information and will be able to look more closely into the matter.

@Marqués I don't have the authority to give a resolution for your case, but I can ask them to double check your claim.
Edit: Upon looking up your ticket, I've noticed that the CS agent on the case has escalated the details of the issue to the tech department for a more thorough investigation.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.