Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

Helper Dragon Bug

Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:53 am
There seems to be a bug when using somone's helper dragon that the fire ability only hits one of the opposing dragons instead of all three as it should. This makes it much harder to get three stars in fights. I have tried it several times now and it seems to be consistently not working. This is on an iphone.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Helper Dragon Bug

Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:51 am
Hi Tamaxlia, I have just tried using someone's helper dragon that has the fire ability and it works as intended (i.e. all 3 opposing dragons are damaged by the fire). I need some more information, like a video with the issue, if possible. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

Re: Helper Dragon Bug

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:14 am
I used one again today and it worked properly and then had the same issue with a light dragon afterwards so it seems to be intermittent. I don't have the facility to capture video on my phone as far as I know though.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Helper Dragon Bug

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:24 pm
Hey, so it's occurring rather randomly, that's unfortunate. :( Regarding the video capture, if it helps please check this Apple support article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935. Please note that the screen recording feature is only for iOS 11+ devices.

That said, a new update is going to be released pretty soon, so please wait for a bit till you can get it to see if it has any effect on the issue at hand. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.