Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

It’s me again....
I'm writing here again, simply because I'm worried that my progress will not be restored.
Not being on for two days now makes me realize how addicted I am 🤣
My ticket ID: 16829850
Can someone tell me how long it usually takes the support to fix issues like mine?
A new clan event starts Monday (new month) and I don’t want my clan to loose the positioning in the ranking for the top 50 clans...
I even don’t care anymore not having the chance to get the chestnut dragon 🌰, but I want to be there for my members..
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

Can I play the new one without causing trouble with the retrieval of my old progress???
Does anyone know?
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

@AlexYs
I really hope you can escalate my case. I’m afraid, my members will leave my clan because they think their leader has become inactive 😫
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

I have not received another email or any kind of message since last Thursday except with my ticket ID.
Is nobody here from Gameloft?
I really need your help...please...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, I've left you a reply regarding the issue at hand in the other thread you've started: viewtopic.php?f=1798&t=650895&start=10#p3476101. DE Customer Care team should contact you shortly. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

Ohhhh....
24 hrs later, there’s still no answer from CC since you accelerated yesterday Alex...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, the DE CC team has responded to your ticket just a short while ago. They'll be sure to follow up the info you've provided in a timely fashion. Regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

Hey Alex,
yes, you are right. They needed some more information. I responded immediately. Now I’m waiting again.................................................................
no avatar

Joy Calypso

Apple (iOS)

OMG
Why don’t they just help me retrieving my old progress?
😢🤨
no avatar

Monamü

Google Play (Android)

Huhu
Hat man für deinen Fall eine Lösungen gefunden? 
Ich habe ein ähnliches Problem mein Sohn hat auf einem anderen Handy die app installiert und gestartet läuft beides über einen Google Account jetzt ist mein kompletter spielstand verschwunden und ich kann mich komischerweise noch nicht mal über Facebook anmelden 
Habe auch schon meine Ticketid 16892994 und hoffe das es eine erfreuliche Nachricht gibt 
Lg