Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Lanwyn Beravir

Google Play (Android)

Clan leadership disappeared

Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:59 am
This morning we wanted to change leadership in our clan. This was succesful, the clan chat even showed the automated message that appears when someone gets promoted. However, shortly after the new leader lost her rank and no new leader has been appointed by the game. 

This seems to be a bug, because without a leader our clan cannot access a few things, like switching clan dragons or promoting other clan members to elder/officer. 

Could you please restore the rank leader to either our new leader or our old leader? It is not only an inconvenience for the player that lost her rank, but also to the other members of the clan. Therefore, it would be nice if the issue could be resolved quickly.

Ticket number:  16612842

Thank you for helping out!
no avatar

Lanwyn Beravir

Google Play (Android)

Re: Clan leadership disappeared

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:08 am
This morning a member was automatically promoted as leader. Dont know why it was him, but we had a leader again. We resolved the problem interally so I becam leader again.

The issue is thus resolved.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:09 am
The MVP will be promoted leader if there isn't already one. I guess the member promoted was the MVP from last clan siege...
Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 12 January 2015 - 432 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, all 87 4*, Phoenix, Aquatic, Lynx 83 6*, Hades, Hermes, Ra 87 3*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Osiris 54**, Banana, Prairie, Storm 50****, Taiyi Zhenren, Ra, Seth 52***...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:05 pm
Hi! I'm happy to hear that the problem has been resolved. If you require further assistance on this issue don't hesitate to let Customer Care know, they'll gladly assist. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Zara Pereira

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:16 pm
Hi hope someone can help. I am posting for our sister clan as the leader has been demoted over the weekend by the game. It made a random player new leader and they don't speak English and all attempts to communicate are failing. She has submitted a ticket to gl but have so far not been able to help and said to try asking player for leadership back. It's not working. Is there anyone that can assist and advise as this is a stressful situation for all as it's a established close clan. Rouen Lord's. Jess Stephens
no avatar

Jmstephens87

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:44 pm
Yes please help me! It's been 3 days with no luck =/

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:08 am
Hey Jess, the ticket ID of this issue is #16798666, right? If the answer to this question is yes, please know that the matter should already be resolved. Let me know if you need further assistance though. All the best.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:36 pm
Hi, AlexYs. Could you follow up on this, please? My ticket ID is 16811116; another clan member also submitted a ticket - 16811308 - and they may have been combined.

On Monday, clan Devilspawn lost not only its leader, but all of its 28/50 members except the newest one, who mysteriously became the owner. That 'owner' is not cooperative; according to him, the clan leader (who has been absent for several months) gave it to him (after removing all other members, of course). I provided screenshots to CC, which has turned the matter over to the tech department for resolution. The only additional information I have is that the clan was created approximately January 22, 2017 by AquamarineAngel (who later changed her name to Phoenixia I) and I joined approximately January 29, 2017.

I know it's only been a few days, but I need to make a decision - wait or find/create another clan. Thanks for any assistance.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 pm
Hey CritterFeeder, I've just emailed tech department about this, also added the info you've provided in your post. I expect that it will be handled asap. All the best.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:41 pm
Appreciate it and you :)
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d