Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: New advert crashes game

Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:03 pm
Quick update: The ads support team managed to locate the the problematic ad and temporarily blacklisted it from your device while the issue is being investigated. Thanks.
no avatar

mikebagnall

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:28 pm
Thank you for resolving that for me it's appreciated.

However you've now added a Ben 10 advert and it gets as far as loading the logo before black screening and crashing the game. Not ideal when there's free tickets to be had from Otto's lotto and you can't watch any videos. If someone could have a look at that one it would be hugely appreciated.

thanks
Mike
no avatar

JxS

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:08 pm
Hi,
i have a problem with the LEGO City 'interactive' style ad crashing the game.  Initially it just wouldn't end & I had to quit the ad which then crashed the game. Now it crashes while loading the ad.  Game will then not restart for a while after. I am having to avoid reward bids/Otto's vids
Am in UK

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:14 pm
Hello,

@mikebagnall No problem, I've notified the ads support team about the new problematic ad. They'll be sure to investigate the issue.

@JxS Please let me know your device model and friend code. I need this info so our ads support team can be able to look into the problem.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

JxS

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:06 pm
Thanks,  code is 02e1328 and model number is VF-1397 
jane
no avatar

#GHG#

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:11 am
Hi i have issues with 2 diffrent adverts crashing my game 
1 is ben10 which i see other people had a issue with and the other just loads a picture of a rollercoaster dont even know what the add is for
4640d eur android

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:26 pm
Hello,

@mikebagnall The ads support team has informed me that they've blacklisted the advert on your specific device. You should no longer see it. However, please do check and tell me if there are others that are crashing still.

@JxS Thank you for sharing the requested information. I'll be asking the folks from the ads support team to check the issue.

@#GHG# I've forwarded the info about the 2 advertisements as well as your device and account info on to the team. They'll be sure to look into the matter shortly.

Best regards,

Ionut_Vladulescu

Windows PC

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Hello! I have the same issue, some add about cars keep my game crashing. Help. I play on Android eur 8eaf36
Proud leader of the Legendary-N Clan!
Recruitment code: e78cbe - Windows Eur.

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:28 pm
My code is b68042b, android eur. The motiongate Dubai Game loft ad is crashing my game every time it comes up, which is ALOT! The other ads appear to work just fine. Please ban/remove or what have you, this ad. It is very annoying!! Especially when I get it on ottos, dungeon and breeding reduction oh and enchantment chests! Ugh! I did have to giggle that it was a GL ad, however. Sorry but that actually made me actually LOL!!

Edited: had a typo in my friend code, it's fixed now. Sorry about that!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:24 pm
Hello, I've forwarded the details on to our ads support team. They'll be sure to look into the problematic ads. All the best.