Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Re: New advert crashes game

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:40 pm
Hello! I have the same issue, some adds about ciff cleaner crash my game.
Allview viva c701
V1.4
wi-fi
android
8eaf36 eur - gold
P.S. The other adds are working well.
Old player for new stuff...and some FUN
Recruitment code: 8eaf36  -  Android EUR~GOLD

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:08 pm
Hello, I've received feedback from the ads support team with regards to some of the problematic ads that have been reported in the thread:

@Ben Willson I've been informed that the issue has been fixed. A mini-game was enabled for Windows platform.

@Suryaputr The ad format was not supported on Windows platforms, so it has been disabled by the ads team.

@Ryan Major Same as above, they've checked your details and located the problematic ad. It has been disabled as it was not compatible with Windows platform.

@Ionut_Vladulescu Thanks for the added details. I'll share them with the team so they can look into the issue.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:21 pm
Hi Ionut_Vladulescu, our ads support team have implemented a couple of fixes for the crashing ads you've mentioned. Could you please let me know if they're working properly on your device now? Thanks a lot!

Ionut_Vladulescu

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:43 am
All adds EXCEPT disney magic kingdoms, are still crashing my game. Please help.
Old player for new stuff...and some FUN
Recruitment code: 8eaf36  -  Android EUR~GOLD

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:16 pm
Hi Ionut_Vladulescu, I've asked the ads support team to take another look at the issue. If further details are necessary, I'll be letting you know. Best regards.
no avatar

mikebagnall

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:44 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hey everyone, in order to streamline the whole process a bit our ads support team will need the following information from now on:

- Quick description of the problematic advertisement
- Device name and model
- Firmware version
- Connection type (WiFi / 3G / 4G)
- Platform
- Friend Code and Server

@Ionut_Vladulescu and ProudMama5SOSGleek Could you please provide the first 3 things I've listed above? Ads support team needs those details for their ongoing investigation.

Best regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,
My videos haven't worked again for a couple of weeks. I've just avoided watching them and not taken the speed ups on the timers or the Ottos Lotto rewards. As you've now added Dice dragon as a reward and I don't have it this has become a slightly bigger problem for me! Requested info is as follow:

Quick description of the problematic advertisement: Multiple adverts, currently the block game one, the dragons flying around one, the star ship shooting one. The only advert which works is the Wreck it Ralph 2 one.
Device name and mode: iPad Mini
Firmware version: 9.3.5 (although could be iOS version, it just says Version in the About settings)
Connection type (WiFi / 3G / 4G): WiFi
Platform: iOS
Friend Code and Server: 0d2773 / iOS EUR

The majority of them pay the video, then the screen just goes white at the end and never comes back. You've got to fully close the game and re-open it to get back in. Sometimes this gives you the reward, sometimes it doesn't.

Any help is much appreciated!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:10 pm
Sorry to hear about that, Mike. I've forwarded your info on to our ads support team. The folks there will proceed to investigate your case as soon as possible. All the best.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:02 pm
Hi Mike, I need some additional info from your side as our ads support team are having a hard time in identifying the problematic adverts. Do you think you can make some screenshots with the faulty ones? Thanks and lot, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.
no avatar

mikebagnall

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:23 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Mike, I need some additional info from your side as our ads support team are having a hard time in identifying the problematic adverts. Do you think you can make some screenshots with the faulty ones? Thanks and lot, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Alex,
It actually worked fine for two days after you'd posted however the adverts have come back today.

It's definitely the Toon Blast one. Both types where it shows the game and the other one with Ryan Reynolds sat on a sofa. The adverts themselves play fine, however when they finish the screen just whites out instead of loading the page where you can click on the cross to close it. I can take a screenshot if you want but it's just a completely white screen.

Thanks,
Mike

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New advert crashes game

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:21 pm
Hi Mike, thanks for the extra info on the issue at hand. I'm forward it right away onto our ads support team. Hopefully they can identify the problematic ads that won't work on your device and fix them. Also, regarding the screenshot, it will help a ton if you can take it before the white screen shows up.  All the best.