Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, before going forward with this procedure please consult our Cross-platform progress transfer section on the DML F.A.Q. page: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69. Note that you might need to follow some additional instructions before customer care can actually move your saved data on to Android. Once you've followed the steps listed there, please let me know so I can notify customer care. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Dynamo-Deepblue

Windows PC

I'm not even sure if I can follow those steps because I can't get into the game, due to the mandatory update being unavailable in the Windows 8.1 store. Since transferring was still an option when I asked about the unavailable update on a different forum topic, can this still be done? I really don't want to lose access to 6 months' worth of progress and money I've put into this game. This waiting 4 weeks without being able to play, and missing the Divine Event, is absolutely frustrating to me.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, I see where you're coming from. :( In this case Customer Care needs to locate your Windows profile in their database in order to move it to Android. So they'll ask you to provide them with old friend code or the social network account you've used to link your DML progress. Anyway, I've noticed that a CC agent replied with the default message regarding cross-platform transfer requests. Please answer them back and detail your current predicament and include the aforementioned information if you can. Best regards.

Dynamo-Deepblue

Windows PC

Not sure if it's absolutely necessary to reply here, but I responded to them! I appreciate the alternative and hope it goes through soon *crosses fingers*

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, the customer care team does the actual magic so you'll be correct. :) You can of course, let me know if it takes too long, and in that case I can speak with them to speed-up the support process. :D

Dynamo-Deepblue

Windows PC

Hi, I responded to Customer Care on Nov 6 at 9:24 AM EST i.e. 4 days ago and haven't gotten a response back yet. Would it be possible for you to help speed this process along? Thanks.
no avatar

Hamzaalsardy

Apple (iOS)

Hi! I need to transfer my account from ios to Android. My ticket Id is 17001874. I didn't get any answer yet.
no avatar

Hamzaalsardy

Apple (iOS)

Ineed to transfer from ios to Android please
no avatar

Teun

Windows Phone

I like my game being transfered from Windows Phone to Android. My id is b701d EUR. Thanks in advance.
Teun
no avatar

Teun

Windows Phone

My new code is d544fd7 in Android.
Thanks,
Teun.