Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

aipio

Google Play (Android)

Мой id 16845230. Он пришёл в письме от поддержки Gameloft

GADel888

Windows PC

Уважаемый AlexYs FromGameloft! Мои данные так и не перенесли с платформы Windows на Android. Неделю жду. Что делать?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

@aipio Thanks, so in order for the CC team to transfer your progress from one platform to another you'll have to follow a few steps. The instructions are listed on the support website (https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69), but I'll add them below as well:
o perform this procedure, please follow these steps:

1. Sign into the game on the (Android/iOS/Windows) device (Original).
2. Connect the game to Facebook with the same account that you will use on the new device.
3. Wait 30 minutes while connected to the game.
4. Send a new message using the Customer Care icon in the game.
5. Sign into the game on the (Android/iOS/Windows) device (Destination).
6. Connect the game to Facebook with the same account that you connected with on the old device.
7. Wait 30 minutes while connected to the game.
8. Send a new message using the Customer Care icon in the game.

Be sure to confirm with them once you've done all the above so they can migrate your account from the old device to the new one. Thanks.

@GADel888 The RU customer care team just informed me that your progress has been successfully transferred on to the new device. :)
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

GADel888

Windows PC

Да все супер! Огромное спасибо! 👍😁
no avatar

Free spirit

Google Play (Android)

I have the same problem , been waiting from sept 11th :( my old device broke so i cant even get into the game and still havent found out how to even post in forum .

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

@GADel888 Don't mention it, hope you're having a blast with DML on the new platform! :D

@Free spirit Please pass me your ticket ID containing the transfer request so I can ask customer care to expedite the support process. The ticket ID can be found in the automated response mail you should have received after submitting your request to Customer Care. Thanks! :)
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Free spirited

Google Play (Android)

Thank you so very much Alex im getting nowhere fast . My ticket number is 16733414 .
no avatar

aipio

Google Play (Android)

So, i do that steps, whst is next?
no avatar

Free spirit

Google Play (Android)

Still nothing from CC . Just a reminder of ticket number ..16733414 . On September 14th i was asked if i wanted to proceed with the transfer and have had no response since.

GADel888

Windows PC

AlexYs FromGameloft приветствую! После переноса не работает арена уже неделю. Что делать?