Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

scarabissa

Windows PC

Hi!
I need to transfer my account from windows10 to android.
I already contact CC both from windows and android so I have two ticket numbers: the first one is 16683544 (Windows) and the second one is 16683564 (android). Do I need to do something else? 

Thank you!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

@Nacho Andrade The reply you've written should suffice I guess, as it basically means that you're OK with the implications (certain things like friends, clan, etc. won't be moved) and that they should proceed with the transfer.
@scarabissa That should be good for now. That being said, please wait for the the Italian Customer Care team to contact you.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

ศุภพล_ธนูถนัด

Google Play (Android)

Hi, AlexYs. I also want to transfer my game progress from Win to Android. My first ticket ID (from Win) is 16724784, and 2nd (from Android) is 16724942. Please help me to contact agent. Thanks in advance.

ศุภพล_ธนูถนัด

Google Play (Android)

Everything look almost completely done. Thanks a lot.
no avatar

Jarin.bar

Windows Phone

Hi, please i need transfer my account from wm 10 to android. My id from windows phone is 628ff and my new id from android is 3084e6c. Please help me. Thank you.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello,

@ศุภพล_ธนูถนัด According to our customer care agents the transfer should be completed. If that's not the case though, be sure to let CC agent know. Best regards.

@Jarin.bar Only customer care agents can transfer progress from one platform to another (this process is done manually, btw!). As such, please make sure to put in a transfer request with them. In order to do it, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us. Thanks.

ศุภพล_ธนูถนัด

Google Play (Android)

Hi, AlexYs. After my game moved to Android, I still can't access Arena. Please help me to solve.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, that is a known issue that has a low chance of occurring after completing a cross-platform transfer. Customer Care team with the help of the tech department should be able to correct the problem. Thanks.
no avatar

Nachobo

Google Play (Android)

Hello my transfer was done correctly, only I can not access the arena and I communicate with the CC and do not answer my request code is 16769422. Please help me to answer me.Thank you.
no avatar

Jarin.bar

Windows Phone

Hello, how to proceed if I do not get the answer? Here no reaction and customer care too. 7 days.