Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Andrei_ts

Google Play (Android)

Hello! I need to transfer my account from WIndows to Android too. I have beein tryign to get at least som responce from Customer Care, but all I got is an email saying that if I wanted transfer I had to just reply with confirmation. I have followed the step-by-step guide that's published on customer care's main page and it didn't work. I also replaied on other post of the same topic and no responce there either. I have access to my old ( Windows) account via my friend's PC and can provide any help if suport team will need it. As I mentioned in my several tickets, I have spent too much time and effort  on old account and don't want to lose it.
My last ticket's ID is 17595844.
P.S. Also, why am I not able to post in this forum?!

zaccheo7571

Google Play (Android)

We'll I don't know what happened but its all transferred lol 😁 i really don't know but ty anyway.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello,

@Andrei_ts I've asked Customer Care to follow up on your cross-platform transfer request. Expect to be contacted shortly via email. Thank you.

@zaccheo7571 Happy to hear about the positive resolution. Enjoy DML on the new device :)
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Tasnim Sazali

Windows PC

Hello.. My current account for DML is on Windows PC, connected to Facebook.. I want to transfer my account to my Android phone.. Can you guide me with the process.. I'm sort of confuse right now.. I love this game and have been playing it for almost 3 years.. i don't want to lose it.. please help me..

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Tasnim Sazali, please check out the Cross-platform progress transfer article found on the F.A.Q page: https://support.gameloft.com/game/3/69. All the best.
no avatar

Z Mohd Nor

Windows PC

Hello ive just follow the procedure to transfer my progress from window to my android.
Here is my ticket ID : 19500413

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Z Mohd Nor, I've checked on the status of your ticket and noticed that the transfer was successfully done by one of our support agents a few days ago. If you require further assistance with the matter at hand please do let the CC team know, they'll gladly assist. Thanks. :)
no avatar

Didi84

Windows Phone

AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello Z Mohd Nor, I've checked on the status of your ticket and noticed that the transfer was successfully done by one of our support agents a few days ago. If you require further assistance with the matter at hand please do let the CC team know, they'll gladly assist. Thanks. :)

Hello Alex! I want to ask you if you know for how long can i play this game in future on my Windows Phone.I dont want to migrate for Androis or IOS.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Didi84, that's a tough question to answer to be honest, but considering that our player base on Windows Phone is still quite large we'll be keeping support for this platform for as long as we can. It's important to note though that both Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile have reached end of support so there will come a time when you'll unfortunately have to make a decision regarding the future of your DML account (i.e. you'll have to migrate it to iOS, Android or Windows 10 to continue to receive game updates):
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... upport-faq
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... upport-faq