Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

@mfaust Windows 10 users are unaffected by this issue as UPD 29 was released last week on this OS. Having that in mind, your husband should be able to download the update without any problem (probably his DLM installation is already on the latest update since the store usually automatically updates all apps).

@Lady K I get your frustration, trust me and believe that our Windows devs are doing their best to fix this issue as soon as possible. However, since there's another party involved, some things are out of our devs' control.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Lol AlexYs - I'm more annoyed that I killed my Windows Store and therefore frightened at being locked out of getting Anubis (so close). I'm gonna have to do a quick reformat between Chapter 1 and 2 and that's stressing me out. Some of us still have data caps on internet and I'm gonna be tapped out syncing my massive OneDrive again!

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

So, was able to buy a gem pack and second breeding den just now so assuming that issues should be fixed for all Windows 8.1 users now.

Still gonna have to personally reformat for if an update comes down requiring me to DL it from the Store (and not in-game).

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Weird. My store is totally fixed now... so I started off with just DML being missing (and search not working properly) to having a completely dead store, and even the Windows App Troubleshooter was telling me my cache was corrupted and unfixable (also ran Powershell commands and created a whole new cache and still nothing)... but now my Store is back working... so maybe it wasn't my tinkering that wrecked it, maybe Microsoft had an even bigger problem than just DML not showing up.

Either way, pretty stoked to avoid a total reformat!
no avatar

palamax

Windows PC

Any news on what it is the problem and when a solution will be provided?
My doughter bought some VIP time and now is lost.

Thanks

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

palamax - so you are still having problems? I am no longer have any issues.

As for being locked out from playing, and losing your VIP time, I'd open a ticket with Customer Care and ask for compensation in gems for your lost gems you spent on VIP but then couldn't use because of this issue. I'm not saying you'll get it, and Customer Care take a long time to respond, but I think it is worth a shot.

If you still can't connect to DML or if they're telling you to update and you cannot... I'd also make that more clear here on the forums, and definitely report the issue to Customer Care. You should then post your ticket ID here on the forum so one of the Community Managers can push for your ticket to be addressed more quickly. They will send you an auto-response email when you log your ticket in-game that has a unique ticket ID. If you need help knowing how to contact Customer Care, then there is a sticky post at the top of this part of the forum with instructions. Still having problems ask here and one of us will try and help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, the DML update for Windows 8.1 users should be visible in the Microsoft Store. If you still can't see it, I'd advise clearing the MS Store cache by doing the following:

1. Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
2. Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.
3. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Let me know how it goes, please!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

palamax

Windows PC

I have to report that since 31 August once again the update is not available in windows store for windows 8.1.
I already followed all the stepbu no result.

Is this the same problem from last july?
I thought it was fixed.

Thank you for the assistance
no avatar

dawmaster111

Windows PC

I have same problem no update on MS. I cannot log in to game. Why gamelof do not put updates on they page.
I try so many things to fix it.
Problem is with MS. When I go to xbox on with browser dragon mania isn t instaled on my account,
but when i go to games app on my win 8.1 I have finish 95% of like it is realy.

Ionut_Vladulescu

Windows PC

I did what u said Alexys but still no update on win 8.1...
Proud leader of the Legendary-N Clan!
Recruitment code: e78cbe - Windows Eur.