Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Anastasiya Sem

Windows PC

Russia

DML app is no longer available in the windows 8.1 store.
Previously, the game was available, but not updated. today disappeared from the store (tested on several different computers). in the screenshot you can see all the available apps Gameloft
Attachments
11Безымянный.jpg
11Безымянный.jpg (329.89 KiB) Viewed 580 times
no avatar

FIREFLYBOOKS

Windows PC

Is this gonna get fixed

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Just guessing, but it may not be available anymore. Most games are designed to run on currently supported operating systems. Since Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 8.1 in January, 2018, I doubt it would be considered current.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Anastasiya Sem

Windows PC

Russia

this morning, the app stopped running without an update. The update is not available in the store.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Holy moly that's horrible. Luckily I got an update soon enough to play the event... but I guess I've just found the answer why I can't buy the Divine Altar and why I'm getting the message "App is no longer available".

And HOLY MOLY x 2.... this means I won't be able to buy GEMS?!!!! Gah expletive. I'm low and thought there might be a pack deal during the next month and I'd wait until then.... woe.

I thought the Windows development environment allowed for Universal game development for a single app that would work on both 8.1 and 10. Well there is I know there is... unless MS phased that out or GL have changed coding...
no avatar

candys33

Windows PC

Same here on Windows 8.1 update issue. Keep getting a pop up to update and takes me to Microsoft Store and then no updates available. So I manually search the game to try it that way and it says Microft Store unavailable. The system requirements do say the games compatible with Windows 8.1 x86 and x64 based system and win 10. So I don't think they would have that as the system requirements if it we're no longer available to you? I'm unsure. Hopefully it's just an update hiccup because I was in process of hatching the Ruby dragon and am going to be so mad! Lol Really!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello folks, we apologize for the frustration created by this unfortunate issue. It appears that there's a problem with the Microsoft Store which resulted in the update not being visible for Windows 8.1 users :(. Our devs have contacted Microsoft and they're waiting for their feedback now. I'll keep you posted.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

Well what about taking hits in a major event? I've never failed a castle or solo event... but I'm about out of gems... I couldn't buy the altar... and to make matters worse trying to FIX THE STORE because Gamelofts response was so slow... I actually broke the damn Windows Store good and proper on my Surface.

Not thrilled.

Oh! And I guess that means an update is going to come down mid-event... as usual... and because my Store is now DEAD after trying every restore trick in the book... I won't get that update and my game will be out of sync with the servers and I won't be able to finish the event and miss out on the two best dragons in the game ever. That's about the size of it, isn't it? GREAT.
no avatar

mfaust

Windows PC

Is the game available in the store on a computer running windows 10? My husband's computer has 10.

Lady K

Veteran

Windows PC

From what I gather it's only Windows 8.1. So your hubby should be fine on Windows 10. Haven't seen any reports from the Win 10 players on this forum of issues with the store.