Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Chronos Pieces...

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:21 am
Just how many time do I have to try for that last piece of Magma Lair...it's been a year and I still need that one piece...this is rediculous...

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Re: Chronos Pieces...

Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 pm
There's not a specific number of times.
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:25 pm
I finally got that last piece,,,1 year 4 months later...wow Now to get the second pass done LOL

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:36 pm
Just be grateful there's now a cap on dragon levels :) Before the cap, some players had dragons in the 40's.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

AdvanceKarma

Windows Phone

Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:18 pm
​Hi, first I want to take the time to apologize for posting here on the Windows Pc forum however I didn't want to spend hours scrolling for the Windows Phone forum due to time constraints.
The issue I am currently experiencing regarding the Chronosian Shards is that I choose the dragons that will have a 100% successful search (not necessarily for shards but treasure etc.) but upon picking those 3, the "Explore" option is greyed out, refusing to let me send them.
It isn't an issue to do with the dragon levels as I usually receive prompts to "Feed" them if they are not capable of going but this has been happening now for about a week or so, pretty much after I received 2 shards.
​If anyone can assist with this I would be greatly appreciative and sorry once again for posting this in the PC version forum, please feel free to provide a link to the appropriate section and I will copy and paste this to that.
Thanks once again, other than this issue I have been enjoying the game other than the odds of breeding certain dragons and actually being lucky enough to get them lol

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Chronos Pieces...

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:43 pm
Hi AdvanceKarma!

Please be informed that this is a known issue that will be fixed in an upcoming update. The issue affects only the dragons chosen from the recommended section, so as a workaround, you can instead pick one of those recommended dragons from the list and the Explore button will once again become active.

Thanks so much for your understanding! 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!