Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Game keeps on disconnecting

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:01 pm
Since the last update, my game keeps on disconnecting very frequently (even minutes), so that I often lose battles in the dungeon or in Enchanted League that I could have easily won, and I lose progress.

It' becoming quite annoying, as I cannot do a fight in the EL or in the dungeon without being thrown out of the game.

I don't know if this is a general issue or just mine, but since I see no threads with similar topics, I guess it's my problem.

Moreover, the videos often do not play, even though they seem to be available.

Has this something to do with the last update, with the server, with my device?

I play on an Android tablet, EUR, server.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:01 pm
Hi anniesap, I'm sorry to hear that you're having connectivity issues with DML. If possible, please try this quick troubleshoot guide to see if it has any positive effect with the problems you're experiencing:

- Restart your internet router/modem if you're connected to a WiFi network. If you're running on a LTE/4G network switch off the connection for a few seconds and then switch it back on.
- Reboot your device by turning it off for a few seconds and then powering it back on again. This can help to clear the memory of your device from any tasks that should no longer be using resources.
- If you're still experiencing connection errors, you may need to try a different network connection to the one that you're on. If you're on 4G, try using a WiFi connection instead; or, if you're already on WiFi, try seeing if you can get access to the game on a different WiFi network.
- Check that your firewall (if you have one) is not restricting your access to the App, or other third party apps such as Facebook that may affect other parts of your game.

See if any of the above helps, if it doesn't you'll require the assistance of our customer care team. To contact them please follow the steps listed in this linked thread: viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383

Thanks,
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Re: Game keeps on disconnecting

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:10 pm
Hi Alexys, thanks for your reply.

I did all that you suggested, many times over, I also contacted the customer care, but we still did not manahe to solve my problem.
They asked me to install CatLog on my device and send them the log of the moment when the game disconnects, but I can't do that because there is no way of saving the log, so I don't know...
Ok we'll see...
Thanks anyway!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 am
Check if your connection switches between 2 access points.
There is a short "not connected" period while switching which can lead to disconnects.

It got way better since the "reconnecting to Dragolandia" was introduced, but it sometimes still happens for me, too. Now I make sure that I only start fights while I have a stable connection.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Gameloft Player ID: 3g3ge
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (48/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:01 pm
Well, no, it does not switch between 2 access points, but my IP is dynamic, I thought that maybe that is the problem....but honestly I don't know, it's just a thought.
I always had this problem of random disconnections, but after the last update it has become much more frequent and annoying.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:58 am
Hi, anniesap. Having a dynamic IP shouldn't lead to such connectivity issues. Can you please pass me your ticket ID, btw?
no avatar

galeforce81

Windows Phone

Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:30 pm
I'm having the same issue on my Win 8.1 phone Annie (plus videos still crash on it every time I try).

I've been assuming its because my phone is a cheap model, but now I'm not sure. Looks like ill have to contact cc myself.
This Dragon Maniac is very proud to be the co-Leader of DMD WIN EUR.
Recruitment code: 88abb.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:21 pm
Hi, galeforce81. Could be any number of issues, to be honest. So yeah, it would be best to contact customer care as they'll be able to look into the problem more closely. Best regards.

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:27 pm
Hi Alexys,
is this the ticket ID?
#GHB-84655-186
Thank you!

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:29 pm
@annie
I just saw this thread, as I was coming to see if anyone else had mentioned these very issues. You are not alone, myself as well as other members of my clan and other android Eur users I've spoken to, all seem to be experiencing the same thing. Definitely worse after the update.
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!