Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

duncand

Apple (iOS)

Hero’s Challenge. Lost progress!

Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:45 pm
I started the Hero’s challenge shortly after it began with my Bludgeon dragon at level 20 or so.

I did the first half dozen or so battles, and as I realized the defending dragons would quickly increase in level as I progressed I decided to upgrade the elemental skills during the timers in between each battle on the map.  

At one point I remember going into the event dungeon and the message “your dragon is busy elsewhere”, which made sense because it was in the academy.

i also decided to conserve food and enchanted the  Bludgeon dragon instead since I have accrued quite a bit of materials in the EL while enchanting divines.

So, I’m the process of strengthening Bludgeon, I’m not sure exactly what triggered it, but this happened:

I was teleported back to the beginning of the map loosing all my progress in the map and starting all over again with 30 minute timers!
soulFile: Level 143
Dragons: Unique 430 |
Legendary 50 | Divine 16 | Boss 16
Team: (~95x6) 
Sumo Taiyi Zhenren | Radiant | Plushie | Yin Yang | Skeleton | Autumn | Vortex | Lantern Hypnos 
Clan Duncan: Level 15 | League 5
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone | Kutter
Team: (~95) Join Request | Code 40ccba | iOS EUR~Gold

"TURPILLI IC IACIT PUUERI TRILUNI DUNOCATI"  The Fort Warrior!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hero’s Challenge. Lost progress!

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 am
Hi, Duncand. Sorry that this happened to you. :( Having said that, it appears that Andras is checking on your case with the devs: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=637643&p=3363427#p3363427. Best regards.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

duncand

Apple (iOS)

Re: Hero’s Challenge. Lost progress!

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Yes he PM'd me for more details... to which I responded, but have not heard back. Thankfully the bug did not happen again and I was able to make it through the map a second time without having to start over again... of course this cost more time and resources than it should have.
soulFile: Level 143
Dragons: Unique 430 |
Legendary 50 | Divine 16 | Boss 16
Team: (~95x6) 
Sumo Taiyi Zhenren | Radiant | Plushie | Yin Yang | Skeleton | Autumn | Vortex | Lantern Hypnos 
Clan Duncan: Level 15 | League 5
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone | Kutter
Team: (~95) Join Request | Code 40ccba | iOS EUR~Gold

"TURPILLI IC IACIT PUUERI TRILUNI DUNOCATI"  The Fort Warrior!