Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Hi Alex,

Since the recent Race began we experience problems with the clan chat which isnt loading at all.
Today a new problem occured in 2 accounts where they could view this attached screenshot.
1. Tommy 16263767 Dark Magic Dragons
2. Heather Johnson The Unburnt

3. And unfortunately Sarah Watson 32818-962 who has lost her game almost a month ago. Dark Magic Dragons
2e90a7 
I hope you could help them

Thank you
Yoni
Attachments
dml skeletones.jpg
dml skeletones.jpg (278.31 KiB) Viewed 221 times
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5 November 2015/ 455 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 80 ****
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 441 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime  all 80 ****
Level 150 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Yony, sorry to hear about the issues your clan have been affected with. Regarding the clan chat not working, this can happen sometimes, especially at the start of a new event when there's lots of in-game chatter on all chat services. Usually it fixes itself after a brief period. In any case, our developers are working with other dedicated teams from many of our studios on improvements to the chat feature.

As for those 3 particular cases:

1) The player has been contacted about 6h ago by a CC agent who's requesting some specific info from his side. Please ask him to send this info as soon as possible so the agent can continue with the support process.
2) Is Heather by any chance in contact with customer care? Also, from the pic I'm seeing this type of issue can happen when some of the data gets corrupted. Uninstalling and re-installing in most cases fixes the problem. But she should do this procedure only if her profile is linked with a social network (Gamer ID or Facebook on Android). It's worth mentioning that the same workaround could work for Tommy as well.
3) Sadly 32818-962 is not a valid ticket ID. Could you please PM me her email address so I can locate her ticket in the CC database? As soon as I have this info I'll be able to notify our support agents to follow up on her case. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Sarah_Watson

Google Play (Android)

USA

This is Sarah Watson, my email is *edited*. I've been dealing with my issue for a long time and feel like my problem has been largely ignored by Gameloft. My recruitment code is 2e90a7

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi, Sarah. Really sorry that you're struggling with this issue since a long time now. :( I've managed to locate your ticket ID based on the email address you've provided (#16118697 for future reference). I've also found the ongoing thread between Customer Care and tech department, so I kindly asked them to speed-up the support process a bit. That being said, let's hope the folks from tech department can find a solution asap. Best regards.

Edit: One last thing, I've removed your email address from your post as I now have your ticket ID (not to mention, that it's a public forum and anyone can see the your contact info)

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thank you Alex!

1. Sarah is a great player and has been missing for a month now which is not easy on us as a clan especially  when we have just entered league 5.

2. Heather has tried unistalling but to no avail as far as I know.
Ticket 69641-922
Recriting code: 36d688
Edit: it seems her game is back to normal 
3. Tommy:
Ticket: 16263767
recruiting code: f7lbq71u

Thank you for your help!
Yoni
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5 November 2015/ 455 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 80 ****
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 441 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime  all 80 ****

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No problem whatsoever, Yoni. Glad to hear that case no #2 has been resolved. I'll poke again to see if any progress has been made since Tuesday on Sarah's issue. As for Tommy, one of our CC agents has sent the last working cloud save a few hours ago and everything seems to be in order now :). Please have a wonderful weekend!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thank you Alex!
Tommy has his game but he can't find our clan and lost all of his friends. 
He asks whether he was transfered from android eur to apa somehow? 
It is strange because he still seems to be in my clan but he can't see it. He is now playing in an Indonesian clan in apa? 

I hope you can help Sarah as well. It's been over a month now. 
Thank you
Yoni
Attachments
received_10212478356737086.png
received_10212478356737086.png (350.58 KiB) Viewed 98 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Yoni! Tommy's ticket is in Indonesian so it's a bit hard for me to understand all the specifics of his case, but it appears that his DML profile is linked to both EUR and APA. I guess that the CC agent restored his account on the APA server as Tommy's residence is in Indonesia (his login history would show IP addresses from that region) and he contacted the Indonesian Customer Care. Please ask him to specify that he wants a server transfer from APA to EUR so the Customer Care agent on the case can help him out with that matter.

Thanks,
Alex

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thank you 

I told Tommy. I guess it's up to him now. 
Unfortunately Sarah still can't play.... 
And my clan chat is showing just loading.... 
It shows the donations but I hardly see what people write for 2 weeks now 
Edit : Sarah's game works again. Let's hope it stays that way. 
Edit 2: it doesn't work again asking to download 0.00 data with question marks... 
Yoni

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi, Yoni. Regarding Sarah's case, the customer care agents have been coordinating with the Android devs for the past several days, and so far they have provided a couple of solutions. Let's hope that they'll manage to get at the bottom of this issue sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I'll keep a close eye on her case to see how the progress is going along.

As for the clan chat issue not working, I know that this is kinda late, but is it still persisting on your end?

Best regards,