Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

How to contact Customer Care

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:20 pm
Hey Dragon Lords,

If you are encountering a problem inside the game, the best thing you can do is to contact our Customer Care team. There are two different ways you can do this:

++ Inside the game
This is the best option by far as it allows our team to react and assist you faster. Also, some of the needed details will auto-complete so you won't have to manually type them in. In order to submit a ticket inside the game, you only need to:

1. Tap on the "Options" button (gear looking icon) in the far upper right corner.
2. Select the "Customer Care" button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap the "I didn't find an answer to my question" button.
4. Fill out the form with as much information as possible and hit the "Submit" button.
*Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet.
5. If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
6. To actually submit your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process as you'll quickly notice the following message: "We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.".
7. You should then get a confirmation that the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. Please note that this automatic message could already give you the solution to your problem so please read it carefully.

++ Through our Customer Care web portal
If you cannot access the game whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team on your phone or computer by accessing https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DRWN&verify=yes

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However, it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.