Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Kimberly E Langford

Windows PC

Purchases.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:16 am
Hello there;

I don't understand why this game is limited only to the US when it comes to in game purchases. I have tried on several different occasions to make purchases in hopes that maybe there was an update to open purchases up to Canadian's as well as people in the US.
It's very frustrating, I try to take advantage of any good deals that I see arise in game but it can't go through cause I'm not in the US and can't change the location to be able to enter where I am and continue with making the purchase.

Now not only at the same time is it frustrating for me, but I'm sure there are other Canadian's as well that are experiencing the same frustration and in the end it's you guys, the creators of the game, that are loosing out by us not being able to make purchases to support this game.

Will there be a update in the future to fix this issue? OR Will this game continue to be limited to US users only when it comes to purchases????

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Purchases.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:39 am
You probably need to set the region on your PC. Assuming you have Windows 10, right click on the date/time on the status bar and select Adjust Date/Time near the top of the popup, Region and Language from the left panel, then change Country or Region to Canada.
Attachments
change_region.PNG
change_region.PNG (450.18 KiB) Viewed 44 times
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchases.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:16 pm
Hi, if the above doesn't work, please contact us through customer care. Our support team will gladly help you out with this unfortunate matter:

- In-game, select Options icon in far upper right corner, then Customer Care
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "I didn't find an answer to my question" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send/Submit" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
- To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process as you'll notice the following message: "We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.".
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.