Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Can't access game

Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:41 am
I can not access my game! This seems to be a problem for quite a few people (on Android, at a least). It was in a continual download loop and now when you try to enter it goes to the blue Game Loft screen, then a white screen with a loading bar and then kicks us out. This is not acceptable. I am losing gold, food, clan siege points, boss challenge progress, Breeding progress, Ruins etc.

Why are there problems with every event and every update? This is so frustrating and costly! Especially knowing there is noone there to fix our problems and we must wait even longer. Not to mention all the bugs that have been there for eons and are still not fixed (chat, videos, freezing etc). 

Probably a good thing there isn't a customer support hotline, as I am sure I wouldn't be the only one burning up the wires with continuous calls and not so happy demeanor.

It would also be very nice if they would get Amoura fixed! I haven't been able to use it since the update. It could cause alot of issues in various events and needs to be fixed post haste!
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't access game

Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:34 am
Hello, our developers are looking into it as we speak. In the meantime, can you please leave a reply containing your friend code and server. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: a server side fix has just been deployed. Could you please recheck on your side? Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

ProudMama5SOSGleek

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Idaho, USA

Re: Can't access game

Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 am
Mines fixed now. All but amoura anyways. Thanks for the reply.
May the Goddess of Prolification shine brightly on your Breeding Den!
Android - Eur (Gold) 
b68042b

no avatar

Tassos Gournakis

Windows PC

Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:20 pm
I am having the same issue, can you please help me? Its three days now and i am losing apart from anything else the gems i have purchased.
no avatar

BrunoN932

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:16 am
me too.happen by about 1 hour.urgent quickly solution to this problem.thank for your support. Android eur-gold ref code don't remember.I can't enter to game😢

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:01 am
If it's the spinning wheel, you might try what I did. See viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=635523.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

mystykat15

Windows PC

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:34 pm
Same problem.
windows 10 not sure of server still but thini it's FB and xbox as well.
707abe recruitment code.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't access game

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm
Hello, a fix for the infinite loop issue has been deployed around 4:00 PM GMT. Also, our game team has added an extra 24h to the Boss Challenge event. All actions were performed on Saturday. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.