Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

It's been more than a week since you said that we would hear soon! I am now hatching a leaf dragon that is taking over 20 hours and an energy dragon that is taking 4 hours instead of 2. If you are working on the issue or unable to fix it right now could you at least contact us to let us know. Completly ignoring the issue is not the best way of managing it, especially since I, at least, have paid toward the game.
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

I have had another response from the customer service team where they do not seem to understand my question. I am posting it here along with my response in the hope that AlexYs can get back in touch with them.

Here is a screenshot showing that I am still having the problem. The Geiger egg should have a 11 hour 20 mins timer. The brick egg should have a 14 hour timer.

(There was an image here in the email of a gieger egg with a 1 day 1 hour timer and a brick egg with a 1 day 2 hour timer.)(the image was too large for the forum post though)It has been like this since I started playing the game! I was going to buy some gems as I was quite enjoying it but the fact I complained about this three weeks ago and nothing has been done has made me annoyed that I bought the supporter pack I did! Could you please tell me when this will be fixed? Could you please let me know if there is something I can do to help? I know that you say you don’t compensate people for situations like this but the customer service has been truly atrocious and I think it is only reasonable that after three weeks of waiting for nothing, and counting, that you give me some sort of bonus to my account for my patience! Thank you for your time Guy McDonald  Sent from my iPhone
On 25 Jun 2018, at 16:04, Gameloft Customer Care <support@gameloft.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. 

We are sorry for the troubles, unfortunately, so far no compensation was approved in such cases.
We from our side will keep investigating this game behavior.

We count on your support and understanding.
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

Why Gameloft cusromer care not answering me???? I wait answer support, and they silence . I have problem with wrong incubator they not fixed!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, sorry to hear that no resolution for this issue has been provided so far. I've notified customer care team once more about your pending tickets and stress the fact that a solution should be provided sooner rather than later. All the best.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

I'm not sure if this helps solve the problem but I had a monk dragon incubate for the correct time yesterday but today I have had an Ice dragon take 9 hours and a golem dragon take 2 days 2 hours and a regal dragon taking about three days. I've not yet had any feedback that talks about the problem being solved or even aknowleging that there is a problem. I've yet to hear what to do to solve my issue.
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

Is this still being investigated by the technical department because it's still happening. I have a dust dragon with a 9 hour hatching time and I have VIP active!
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

This is still going on! With an event that requires you to have the dragon of the week 2 day hatching times that should be one day totally screw you. The last thing that customer care said was, you will know when it is fixed because you will notice in game. Is that seriously the best they can do? Does the technical department know what is causeing it? How hard a solution can it be if they do? Do they have any timescale on it being fixed. It's been like this for over a month now.

I've also noticed two new bugs. Sometimes ads won't load even when it says it's available, there is just a spinning white wheel on a black screen and then it says it failed to load. It is definatly not my connection so there is some sort of bug going on.

I also briefly tried out the game on my PC to see if the timers worked there. Which they did, however, on the second day on the PC I was offered an excusive dragon pack that I was not offered on IOS. I think it was a tornado dragon included with it. Is this meant to be a Windows exclusive offer or has it been introduced in the last month and is just being offered to new players not existing ones?

Saying it will be fixed at some point and you will know when it is by seeing it work isn't exactly stellar customer service. Surely you can do better. As I have said before I would have been spending money on the game but I obviously won't while it is broken and I cannot possibly compete in many of the events!
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

Another bug is that on Windows you seem to be able to watch videos to reduce hatching timers and that has never been offered to me on iOS.