Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

Hey!!! Where is answer ??? I think support gameloft good,but in real life support gameloft silence 1 week!!!
i wait the solution my problem!!!
i can't play with this bug incubator!!
Support can't waste 2 minute for answer and fix this problem
How long i need wait ... slowest support in the world... in all game support help during the day!! But do not respond with templates and do not keep silent
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

just another couple of notes: I tried unisntalling and reinstalling the game and that didn't fix it. I also tried downloading all the DLC and that also didn't fix it.

I'm also pretty frustrated with the lack of response. The Hatchery and World cup events at the moment are very difficult to compete in with a bugged hatchery. I also wanted to buy gems to unlock a third chamber of the hatchery but I wasn't willing to do that while the issue was not resolved and now the 70% off deal has ended.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, I've notified the main DML customer care agent about your pending tickets so expect an answer shortly. Furthermore, I've advised the agent to escalate the details of your issue to our tech department for a more in-depth investigation. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

Thanks for escalating that for us
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

Thanks , but problem active and nit fixed... and cup event 4 day last abd i can't with this bad incubator with wrong time!!! Pls fix it i wanna play in my game dragon!
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

Week late..... i wait....
not fixed this bag in my account...
new patch.... and problem not fixed...
And support silence in e-mail....... how long i wait??? I can't play with this incubator... you need more screens or what???? Or what support wait??? I give screens .... and silence
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

I post here every day until the problem is resolved! My incubator is nit fixed ... now in my incubator clownfishdragon more then 2days in incubator.... its not wrong!
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

I agree, I thought we were getting an answer soon on Wednesday. Progression is totally crippled by these incubation timers. I have a 3 day lynx dragon and a 24 hour leaf dragon on the go and I spent 5 hours hatching a bee dragon earlier. Less dragons means less gold which means less food which means less levels and buildings and progression. It's extremely frustrating at a time in the game when progression should be very fast to be crippled in this way.
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

Hey support why you not help us and silence????
Useless support in the world.  After 10 days silence and silenit ,where is your answer??? Anybody fixed our problem we can't play in this game!!!!
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

Даже экран выглядит по другому