Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

ImageGood evening ,your support does not answer, i write here.... in my dragons ,the problem with incubator is not the correct time for removing the dragons ib the incubators, the elimination time is increased trhee-two-fold,instead of the day, three days are displayed, you will decide something with this problem?
easy combined : fire dragon with ceremony dragon - 100 chanse - fire dragon in incubator this dragon 30 second but in my incubator 1 minute???? Its not correct plZ help me, i can't play in dragon with this bag.... ballon gragon 3 days 2 hour in incubator..... its imposible
(sry for my english its so bad)
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

http://uploads.ru/GlMs3.png
I cant screenshot here .... only upload link :

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

In game go under options and contact customer care (again).
The form will be pre-filled with your data, describe the issue (maybe in your native language with Google translation attached) together with the link to the image.
Hopefully they can help you with this issue.

Once you receive the mail with your ticket number, post that here to help pursuing it.

Good luck.
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Gameloft Player ID: 3g3ge
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (48/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

I have exactly the same issue. I emailed support about it and got this response (I have emailed them back to ask them to reread my question): =11ptHello,

Thanks for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.
I'm sorry to hear that you’re having an issue.

Could you please try the following steps?

- Double-check that no one else is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure you are not running any streaming or P2P software on your Wi-Fi network connection.
- Check that signal strength is at maximum.

If the problem persists, shut down your device, restart your Wi-Fi router, restart your device, reconnect to Wi-Fi and try again.

Feel free to let me know whether this worked or not, and we’ll take things from there.

Best regards,
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

It's a real shame because I am quite enjoying the game otherwise but having doubled hatching times really cripples you in the big kick cup. I was going to buy some gems to support the game over and above the starter pack I already bought but not when it's so cripplingly bugged and the support team don't read the questions they are sent.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Unfortunately, 'check your connection' is often the canned response to any issue. Reply to that response with 'Thank you, but my issue is DOUBLED BREEDING TIMERS' and give specific examples, such as Fire being 1 minute instead of 30 seconds. Also, please post your 8-digit ticket ID here so AlexYs can follow up.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

Thanks for the advice. Just to note, I tested activating VIP to see if that fixed it and it did NOT, the timers are now just 20% reduced time on the extended time.

"Your ticket ID is 16080921" I gave all the details you suggested in the original email. It's good to have it on the forums as well because I googled the issue and only found this post so whatever the solution ends up being I will post it here.
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

My ticket 
There is no answer to any of my messages.
Do you solve my problem or not ??? I can not play, because of your fault, why do not I have the right time in the incubator?
I have incorrect incubator time!!!
Smoke dragon have incubator time 45 minutes but in my incubators smoke dragon 1 hour 30 minutes!!! I cant play with this bug!!!!
help me , and answer me its problem with game gameplay not with my phone or with my router.
no avatar

Юлия Морозова

Google Play (Android)

https://ibb.co/mAqmSy Screenshot with smoke dragon , you see my problem ? And why support not answering i can't play ,cant win in cup event with inccorect incubator!!?
no avatar

Tamaxlia

Apple (iOS)

Mine is exactly the same. Thankfully I invested in upgrading my hatchery so it's not totally fatal but the turnaround of days before support emails are answered is a little nuts. Also I have seen a post from years ago having the same problem so it must be a known issue, why is it not on the FAQ?

Edit: Hopefully we will also get some gems or some food for the wasted time and progress.