Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

CDA

Google Play (Android)

Can't get game on Windows 10 to work

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:12 pm
I have tried to install DML on my windows 10 pc but cant; get the game to work
First, I hate windows store, so I try not to have an account on my syustem, but I couldn't fins an install package anywhere.
So I got the game installed from windows store, and when I try to run it, I get a window flash and then nothing.
Id like to have it installed on one of my pcs, at home or work. (windows 7 at work)
Any suggetions?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Can't get game on Windows 10 to work

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:04 am
I think you've got another problem to deal with first, which should make your original problem irrelevant. From your avatar info, you play the game on an Android device. DML is not cross-platform. To play your current game on a Windows PC, you'll need to first install an Android emulator on your PC (Bluestacks seems to work fine, but some other GL games prohibit its use), visit the Google Play store through the emulator and download DML to the PC. Once the game is installed and running under the emulator, you could try the Link a Device procedure so the PC game has your current progress, but I'd recommend connecting both to the same Facebook account.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

CDA

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:01 pm
I am not trying to play my android game on the pc. I was trying to get the windows version to play a new game. The game from the windows store either won't install on one pc, or won't open on the other.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:08 pm
Hey, you won't be able to install DML on the Windows 7 PC as the game is available only through Microsoft Store (W8.1/W10). As for the other PC that runs on Windows 10, be sure to check that you have the latest updates installed. If the Windows installation is already up to date and the game still crashes at launch, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care team: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes. The support agents will follow up to assist further. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Koky

Windows Phone

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 pm
Customer Care obviously serves for decoration! I have the same problem since Saturday (only on the phone) and since then they sent me only 2 e-mails without answering what's going on. how can I solve the problem. I missed a lot of things in the game, and I'm not the only one who has a problem with her!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:54 pm
Hey, I've left you a reply in the thread you've started: viewtopic.php?f=1798&t=629577#p3316679. Btw, let's continue the communication there as it would be easier for me to follow up. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.