Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Rayam Cansicio

Google Play (Android)

Limited-Time Events page always popping.

Sat May 26, 2018 3:40 pm
Hello,

Good day. I am inquiring about the game, as i play the game this morning, after participating in the Limited-Time events, i can't open any buildings or played the game, because the Limited-Time Events page always popping; click the habitats,the Limited-Time Events page pops,can't even collect coins or choose any dragon,and so on. What might be the problem? Does it back to normal after the Events? Thank you.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

What you're getting isn't normal for any time as the events window should only appear when you first enter the game, so I suggest you submit a ticket to Customer Care. In-game through Options > Customer Care is best as it auto populates a lot of the necessary information, but if you can't get there, you can submit a ticket online at https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69. Either way, you'll get an auto email reply as proof your submission went through, which has your ticket ID (8-digit number) in the body of the message. If you don't hear anything else from CC after a couple of days, you can come back here and post your ticket ID with a request to AlexYs to please check on the status. Good luck.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 735, both running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Rayam Cansicio

Google Play (Android)

It happens again...the dragon mania legends doesn't solve the issue..

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:55 pm
Hello Rayam Cansicio, I get that the issue is very annoying, but I'll need to know your ticket ID so I can be able to assist you. If you don't have a ticket, please follow the instructions our MVP mentioned in her post. Thank you.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Rayam Cansicio

Google Play (Android)

Ok,,i tried to get my ticket ID,,but everytime i click the customer care,,it's always brings me in known issues page..Or ticket ID,,is it my recruitment code? Thanks guys..
no avatar

Rayam Cansicio

Google Play (Android)

If i click this : https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69,,it directs me in known issues page..

This is my Code : be463a9

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

The pages are set up to weed out submissions. Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the first page and click on 'I didn't find an answer to my question', then keep going.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 735, both running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Rayam Cansicio

Google Play (Android)

CritterFeeder thanks,,i made it to submit my issues to Gameloft Dragon Mania Legends.. At first,i did'nt know i have to click the contact us button,,since this is my first time submitting issues,,but this time i made it and it's successful.. Thanks a lot,,your a big help..

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:31 pm
Hey, feel free to return here with your ticket ID in case it takes too long to receive a response from customer care (Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours). Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.