Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Legendary puppy

Windows PC

I've been trying to synchronize two different devices with two different operating systems unsuccessfully.
does anyone know if there is an option of doing it?
and if yes then how to?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Can't be done as DML is not and never has been cross-platform. Sorry.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

Slimlady

Windows Phone

Hastings England

Legendarypuppy I'm not very tech savvy I'm afraid do you mean from windows to iPhone as example. My phone is dying i have a windows phone which is being discontinued so I have the same dilema I was told to register my game on facebook in the connect to social media in pause menu in game (make a covert one if you dont wish to use your own name as it will be your username) Facebook saves your data install game on new device connect through social media again with your Facebook and it will ask if you want to use your saved game or create a new one.
I hope this helps if I got the wrong end of the stick im sorry like I said not very techy lol xxx

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

this works if your new phone has the same operating system as your old phone, SlimLady.
Or eg. when you want to play on iPhone and iPad.
If you switch from Windows to iPhone you will have to get migrated by the Customer Care people. As CF already said this game is NOT cross platform.

The migration of your progress is possible (you have to install on both devices and send them the recruitment codes of both) but you will have to wait a couple of weeks until it is through.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 40 Clan: Angel power (39/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

Slimlady

Windows Phone

Hastings England

Soukupmi thank you so much for your helpful reply as long as it can be done I don't mind the waiting time really glad I won't lose progress.
Legendary puppy sorry for misleading you it isn't as easy as I had hoped but still possible thank you again soukupmi for explaining 😀

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

@SlimLady - it's better to transfer when you have both the old and new phone on hand, but just in case your phone decides to die before or at the time you get a new one, make sure you write down your current platform (Windows), server (EUR or APA), recruitment code and Gameloft Player ID. The recruitment code is easily found when you enter the Lighthouse and your server and GL Player ID can be found through Options > Info > About; the third line of the rolling credits shows your server and the next line is the Player ID.

Btw, you keep your progress when transferring from one platform to another, but your friends and clan are left behind.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

Slimlady

Windows Phone

Hastings England

Thank you very much Critterfeeder I'll write down my player ID it will be a shame about my clan but needs must. Thank you both for your help flowers and chocolate to you both or beer and pizza 😃 xxx